Recent content by Get R Done

1. G

CANCELLED Pt Bruce Walleye Tournament Aug 11

just checked the weather again its not suposed to thunder storm untill late saturday afternoon light rain all morning and wind outa the west ....wind is a bit strong but shouldnt be a problem ...walleye fishing in the rain is the best....seem to do really well on the rainy days Get R Done...
  2. G

CANCELLED Pt Bruce Walleye Tournament Aug 11

it looks like a great day for fishin off of bruce tomorrow theres only a chance of thunder storms and they may only be over land not the water lets just hope it only rains should be able to fish in the rain i will Get R Done!! on the water or in the blind
  3. G

Replacing keel roller on boat trailor

on a bunk trailer typicaly the bunks support all the wieght and that roller at the back frame rail on trailer is for saving the keel of your boat if it should happen to hit when loading or launching......if you need some more ideas next time your at the launch check out some of the other...
  4. G

Port Glasgow

the perch are in in glasgow and so are the rainbows and eyes if your perching just look for the crowed of boats and fish around them or fly by the seat of your pants maybe youll find your own school good luck to ya and have fun Get R Done!! on the water or in the blind
  5. G

taken perch to throw it away?

just where does this me generation start there huron !!!! cause im 27 and ive been a hardcore out doorsman my entire life. and i have seen lots of the old timers do stupid stuff too! now i do agree it is a shame to see such a tasty catch go to waste and i have not been to the bay at all this...
  6. G

pike

Awww ya the perch thing for bait isnt a good idea read page 10 of your 2011 ontario fishing regs. theres a nice little paragraph and a list underneath pointing out all the species of leagle bait fish in ontario just remember u can not transport them around so check them if you are travelling to...
  7. G

ice fishing on sunday.

LOL yeah at least u didnt sink this year bruce lol lets get out for some hard water action my friend Get R Done!! on the water or in the blind
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks