Recent content by Geordon

1. Geordon

SOLD....Anyone looking to start or expand their diver spread?

7 six packs,mix brands. Each pictiure is a box.
  2. Geordon

Belmont Ontario but travrl to long point often. 850 $
  3. Geordon

I have brand new in box, all foam filled assorted of cans, reds, and bluebills. 2 Xl tanker bags , and rigem accessories..
  4. Geordon

Make Your Own Decoys

I was just hoping for someone to possibly use the layout plans to make a decoy.. I'm not looking for perfection by all means.
  5. Geordon

Make Your Own Decoys

I was just wondering if anyone makes their own wooden decoys? I have some templates that would have been used to make decoys for in the bay and had a few questions for you.. thanks
  6. FB_IMG_1544403886376.jpg

FB_IMG_1544403886376.jpg

7. FB_IMG_1544403879887.jpg

FB_IMG_1544403879887.jpg

8. FB_IMG_1544403831763.jpg

FB_IMG_1544403831763.jpg

9. FB_IMG_1544403891727.jpg

FB_IMG_1544403891727.jpg

10. Geordon

Walk-Outs

Thanks for the help on tha one wet footwilly I have never hunted the unit yet just getting into waterfowl
  11. Geordon

Walk-Outs

Thanks Jerome. I totally forgot thus was even long weekend. Through the week is tough. May have to call in sick one day. Lol
  12. Geordon

Walk-Outs

Thanks for the updates.
  13. Geordon

Walk-Outs

Just curious if anyone has been using the walkouts and seeing any birds? Hoping to make the long trek this weekend. Thanks in advance. Was thinking of 5 or 42.
  14. Geordon

? Beretta ??

Yeah I am looking into one also. Thinking have to head to the states for a good price Either way a bout 400 is the price I have seen for them.
  15. Geordon

? Beretta ??

Awesome I will definitely let ya when I'm headed that way. But with all the positive feed I think I am going to make a run for it at the auction. Not sure if I will be out that way before hand. Thanks Pinchel for your generosity but still interested in doing a skeet shoot over the summer
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks