Recent content by Frogthedog

1. F

Fishing Report We did it again - Lake O Smackdown April 7

Was also out yesterday from 7:30 to 1:30 with very similar results. Only second time getting into fish while on lake OH but man it’s a good switch up from Lake Erie summer trolling
  2. IMG_4491.jpeg

IMG_4491.jpeg

3. F

Fishing Report Go after Fish or Duck ???

I was one of those boats out there. I tried to count me boats lost count at 40 something. Got myself 15 nice perch for a good meal
  4. F

Erie Fishing After the Rain ?

I checked my navionics last time I was out and it was very close to what my garmin was reading for speed
  5. F

Air ivanhoe

The trip was good wish I brought more smokes almost ran out lol. The fishing was good they will give you lake map with a couple spots on it. The rocks directly across from cabin is a good spot to start trolling. There is a lot of weeds in the lake and it is fairly shallow as well. We trolled rrf...
  6. IMG_1139.jpeg

IMG_1139.jpeg

7. IMG_1127.jpeg

IMG_1127.jpeg

8. image000000.jpeg

image000000.jpeg

9. F

Boat Pulling $ Up North

you will have to update us when on how the fishing goes up there
  10. F

Air ivanhoe

That is awesome to hear my brother was up last year to a different camp and said it’s a great time
  11. F

Air ivanhoe

Hope your trip is good as well we will have to compare pictures after both of them
  12. F

Air ivanhoe

I’m headed on a fly in with air Ivanhoe June 18 and was wondering if anyone here has done a fly in with them and what I should expect It’s Bromley lake we are going to says walleye pike perch in the lake thanks for any info
  13. F

Ice fishing already over??

Hamilton is where I bought my last 2 hub huts at fishing world and looks like they are in stock. https://fishingworld.ca/collections/hub-shelters-large/products/otter-xth-hub-vortex-resort
  14. F

Ice jam port Stanley

The creek broke up quick and started moving fast this morning
  15. F

BoQ ?

https://www.merlandpark.com/ My brother stayed here last year says it was a good place walk out right into the boat. The locals said he was a bit early for the late fall walleye but it’s gotta be getting there nowadays
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks