Recent content by FRANKIE

1. FRANKIE

EC-10....Thur 19

Nice! Was hoping to get out on Saturday, but, the winds aren't looking too good.
  2. FRANKIE

FISH-A-THON

I second Ryan's thanks!! Check out the site guys and gals. It's a great time, and, all of us organisers will do our darndest to give you all a good time. Plus the cause is great, pretty much all of us have been touched by cancer in one way or another. Let's kick it's butt!!!!!!!!!
  3. FRANKIE

Water conditions Thames

I didn't make it out, but, may try in the evening sometime this week. Thanks for the info guys!!
  4. FRANKIE

Water conditions Thames

Midnight tonight. Second Saturday in May.
  5. FRANKIE

Water conditions Thames

Anybody checked out the river west of London yet today? Was thinking of giving it a go with pike and walleye opening. Cheers, Frank
  6. FRANKIE

New Forum

New forum looks awesome!
  7. FRANKIE

Lake Simcoe Ice Fishing

Yupper. The better half and I were up yesterday, and, had a blast. Didn't do well on size (took home 10 that will make a really nice meal tonight) but caught 100's of 5-7" dinks. Also caught and released 5 herring.
  8. FRANKIE

L.P. BAY Ice

Much as I love ice fishing, I'll take the boat in LPB over the hut any day!! Much easier to search for and find fish. Good luck with your ice gdawg! I wouldn't mind having it stick around for another few weeks to get out on another body of water, or two.
  9. FRANKIE

Bay of Quinte

Thanks for the info, Ron. Good luck Jim!
  10. FRANKIE

Bay of Quinte

How far of a walk out of Wagers? The better half and I are heading there next weekend with the portable hut. Sounds like you guys had fun! Good luck to everyone else heading up that way for the last two weeks of the season.
  11. FRANKIE

Booths??

Love these shots from that view!
  12. FRANKIE

Booths/St Williams parking advice needed

Five bucks at the top of the hill at St Willies.
  13. FRANKIE

sunday st. williams

Same results for us. Still nice to be out, but, very disappointing results. Think I will stick to fishing perch out of the boat at Long Point.
  14. FRANKIE

St. Williams Sunday - Jumbo Perch!

Nicely done. We were out yesterday, and, had the worst ice fishing I've ever seen on the bay. Less than ten dinks between two of us for the ENTIRE day.
  15. FRANKIE

ICE REPORT

Almost has me re-thinking my plans to head north this weekend. How is the parking at Old Cut for ice fishing? I've only headed out on the St Willy's side. Cheers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks