Recent content by forty5goingon65

1. F

Access to EC10

was out today crossed the crack with ease did not do well i could see the ec 10 there was nobody close to the buoy seen a pike and only had 3 keepers all day seen a lot of nice perch down the hole they just would not bite anything
  2. F

OLD CUT-Tuesday March 4,2014

I fish off St Williams today 19 inches of ice were I was water was murky, I pulled my sleigh by foot, when ready to leave I walked to shore and drove my car out to pick up my gear only caught a rock bass hope it picks up soon.
  3. F

Granger's Ice Fishing

they cannot be left over night but you can take it out and bring it back when your done fishing for the day
  4. F

how much snow is there on the ice

thanks for the reports guys, its ok I will walk out. I could use the exercise any ways thanks again
  5. F

how much snow is there on the ice

can anybody tell me how much snow is on the ice, I have my snowmobile apart and redoing it I, I am going fishing tomorrow and if I can drive my car out it would beat pulling my sled, I know there is enough ice to drive out on, matter of fact there is way more than enough, 20 years ago I drove my...
  6. F

Ever catch a Bass in the winter?

I have caught a couple in the bay at St Williams, in close to the shore in the weeds the ones I have caught were really slow moving and would suck the minnow into there mouth and then spit it out just like some big perch do, so I would wait until they did it again and then set the hook, then...
  7. F

i predict fishing will start to pick up this weekend and great through next week

my son in law and I went out last sunday we caught 9 keepers all day we did not care we had a good time, I had to leave for Toronto to work Monday so we gave the fish to some guy on shore, who only caught 1 fish that he had kept because he said his daughters love to eat perch and he was going...
  8. F

i predict fishing will start to pick up this weekend and great through next week

no stomp I wrote that as a joke but I really believe it will pick up next week. I get tired of people complaining about renting a ice hut and not catching any fish, I believe fishing is like a marriage it takes a lot of patience, if you catch a fish or even limit out bonus and if not well for me...
  9. F

well how was the fishing is it getting better thanks
  10. F

the Barometer is changing believe me I know my ears have been pooping for the last few days and my ankles have been cramping, that's a good sign for us fishermen and women but leaves me in pain and misery and no sleep at night, I go threw this every time the barometer changes, my doctors said...
  11. F

fishing was slow but it was a great day to be out

the son and law and I went out from st Williams, we headed west not to far from shore we caught 9 fish 2 at 12 inches and a couple at 10'' the rest around 8" and up a enough for a couples meals, there was a little breeze in the morning north east but nothing to talk about and around noon no wind...
  12. F

pike

i dont think you can stay out of the beer long enough to turkey hunt. they are usually back in the trees by time you get up' oh my head ha ha and as for ice, none here. make sure you look me up mike
  13. F

waterford ponds is it open

is waterford pond still open year round for trout and if i am not mistakeing big creek is open year round from lyndock to the bay. i saw alot of people fishing big creek off of regional road 16 st williams road a couple of weeks ago
  14. F

Slow Board These Days...

mine says .05 seconds and my computer is 2 years old must be all the traffic
  15. F

Homemade Auger

he mr terrible have you been catching any fish i limit out last friday. im working on a auger with a chainsaw motor going to take it to work tomorrow to weld a piece on the clutch i will let you know how it works forty5goingon65
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks