Recent content by floatin rig

1. floatin rig

So are Bananas Bad Luck on a Boat.....

Yesssssss!!!!
  2. floatin rig

COVID-19 Devastating Commercial Fishing Industry

I don’t understand why they are shut down due to them being part of the food chain ?
  3. floatin rig

Off Topic Fish'n Canada has started a petition to ban fishing in Ontario.

Total BS considering Viola has made his living off fishing for fun , some people actually fish to put food on the table !! This guy can piss up a rope!!!
  4. floatin rig

Holguin, Cuba - Deep Sea Fishing

Yes absolutely go !!
  5. floatin rig

Lake Huron opportunities?

For example out of port Franks
  6. floatin rig

Lake Huron opportunities?

Absolutely you can fish with those , if you have a depth finder or fish finder I would start straight from mouth on Port Franks , to about 50’- 90’ lead core should catch coho and bows , some pickerel off the planner boards . With your dipseys run them back 140’back or experiment, blues greens...
  7. floatin rig

Croc spotted in Lake Erie

A what?
  8. floatin rig

Detroit river

I would say yes!!!
  9. floatin rig

Port Frank's help

That’s my lake and my spot , what can I help you with?
  10. floatin rig

Salmon and Trout fishing in Port Franks

Hey good place to start is about 50’have one rigger set about 5’ off the bottom, abs if you run a stacker or slider, about 15’ upfrom that, early morning midday and evening work great spoons work well 3’ and magnums greens , blue and silver, whites and greens blacks and greens . Troll out to 80’...
  11. floatin rig

Fishing Report Port Franks last weekend

Leadcore work , spoons, riggers range from 5’ off bottom to fishing down 40’-55’ good luck with green alwies spoons greens black white blue and silvers , lots of walleye out there to early morning or any time all day , and just before dusk, start at 50’ and troll around out to 78’ and back you...
  12. floatin rig

I was out on on the weekend and did quite well out of port Franks 1lake trout 7 lbs and 1 7 lbs salmon was out for 2 hours
  13. floatin rig

I was out on on the weekend and did quite well out of port Franks 1lake trout 7 lbs and 1 7 lbs salmon was out for 2 hours
  14. floatin rig

Kettle Point Advice Needed!

Do you have a boat?
  15. floatin rig

Port Stanley or Port Franks?

Go to port Stanley I live in Franks not much happening , I fish every weekend, a few pics now and then the odd bow, salmon
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks