Recent content by fishman11

1. F

Bay of Quinte

Hey Jim I have been down there quite often in the winter & spring & I always stay at Sunset Farms. The people are great & will always put you on fish. Keith from NATS
  2. F

Hiding fish inside fish. Pretty sneaky...

$1000 each....thats all?!! They should be banned from fishing in Canada for life!!!!!
  3. F

pt bruce sept 1

We fished straight out from Bruce today also. Came in with 3 nice pics. A 3lb, 6lb & a nice big 9lber!! What an awesome day on the water!!!!:D:P
  4. F

Bruce on Sat

Fisher Price I fished last Sat also & was VERY disappointed with the forecast!!! Thought it would have been ALOT nicer than it was after checking all the weather sites. If you ever figure out Lady Erie please let me know!!! LOL[}:)]
  5. F

Bruce on Sat

All right I checked 4 sites for weather on Sat. & this is what I am reading..... Wind Alert Lake Erie says 7mphN at 9am dropping to 2mphE at noon & 5mphSE at 5pm: Sailflow says 2 knots at 11amENE 4 knots at 2pmSE & 4 knots at 5pmSE: Accuweather says 11 kmhNNE at 9am 18kmhENE at noon & 14kmhENE...
  6. F

sunday walleye

I too was out today & had a great day!!! Went 5 for 5 on the pics & then stopped for some perch & brought home 40 good sized ones. Fished in 62-67 fow. Purple & black worm harness back 160 on 3 setting did the most damage. Also caught one pic on a blueberry muffin.
  7. F

How much longer are the pics here for??

Interested to know what everyones opinions are about how long they will stick around for this year. Last year we caught pics right till the end of Sept.:):P
  8. F

Weekend from Hell.

Hey Scrimmy bought my first Dodge Ram in 02 & have not regretted it for one minute!! Best vehicle I have ever owned:P
  9. F

Go to lures for burwell eyes

Orange worm harness, greasy chicken & blue berry muffin worked Wed,Fri & Sun. for me with the harness taking the lions share.
  10. F

Sun July 29 Bruce

Went out with the wife today & all in all had an awsome day!! Went 5 for 9 on the pics & 15 for 15 on the sheeps!!! Biggest was 9.8 lbs! Lost 2 right at the net & the second one was on a dipsey... when it came out of the water it caught my wife in the forehead & opened up a pretty good gash...
  11. F

Fishing Port Bruce

Straight out to 60fow & start with 7-8 color. I too will be out with the wife. Looks like a great day to be on the lake
  12. F

Sun & Mon Pt Bruce Eyes

Hey Craiger 68 seems to be the ticket but watch out for those nets!! They are every where out there.
  13. F

Sun & Mon Pt Bruce Eyes

Started in 68fow just west of Bruce (cause Greg told me to!!) Landed 3 real nice eyes & missed 3 as well. Rookie was on the net for the 1st one so we cut him some slack for missing it!!LOL Started in the same spot on Sun. & within 5 minutes had to pull lines FAST in order to miss a net!! Moved...
  14. F

Port Bruce/Sat. June 23 morning

I was also out trolling Sat morning. Fished from 7am noon & got 1 sheep & missed 2 pics but still a great day!!!
  15. F

how did the storm affect the lake at burwell/bruce

Hey Tipper theres enough fish in Erie for everyone. Besides just cause you tell where you were fishing does'nt mean they will go & catch YOUR fish
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks