Recent content by fisherman6377

1. fisherman6377

Collins Marina (Awesome)

Well made the trip down today to Collins Marina with my son to try for some perch. We Met Marshall first thing as we went in to grab our minnows and everything was great. My son and I headed out onto the ice with the snowdog and managed to get into a few fish including a pike my son landed...
  2. fisherman6377

Fishing Report Port Bruce Monday, July 2nd

The walleye trolling is just starting to pick up. We were out of Bruce today also and managed 16 eyes and 3 perch most of our fish were in 43-45’ and down around 30’. It was a spoon bite for us today Malibu Barbie was the ticket for us.
  3. fisherman6377

Pike fishing out of old cut

Was thinking of trying bluff bar for pike this weekend but unsure of water clarity.
  4. fisherman6377

EC10

Went out of old cut today and guys are not even half way out to ec10 yet. I was going to venture out that way with my gps but I had my son and want to do some sight fishing. I made it out to 6’ of water and the clarity is still very good. 8” of good clear ice past all the huts but not sure...
  5. fisherman6377

Lake St Clair ice

Agreed ice will not last long with this warm weather coming.
  6. fisherman6377

Lake St Clair ice

Just to let people know I was out on st Luke's bay today and there was a good 6" of good ice out there. There were a decent amount of perch being caught today. A lot of little throw backs but did manage to bring home 31 between a buddy and I. Water clarity not great and the key today was...
  7. fisherman6377

St Williams

Went out to check ice conditions at st Williams today and it's not good. Only found 3" at best 2" in others. Water clarity was very good but we will have to wait for some more cold weather after we get all this rain to get to the fish. Hopefully the ice we have holds up to these warm temps...
  8. fisherman6377

St Williams

Ok that works I'll try to get off work a bit early so I can make it down for 7:30-8 hope to see ya down there.
  9. fisherman6377

St Williams

Fish farmer what time will you guys be down there? My buddy bailed on me and don't really want to walk out alone as it is first ice. I do have all the gear hut,heater,auger,SPUD, and rods even a extra seat in the hut if anyone is willing to take the hike. Just don't want to be the only guy...
  10. fisherman6377

St Williams

I hear ya south west at 45km is a bit windy. I won't be able to make it down till about 9 as I work midnights but I might see ya out there. I have the red Eskimo flipmo inferno 2. Good luck
  11. fisherman6377

St Williams

Was wondering if there is any walkable ice down at st Williams? Was debating on walking out tomorrow with a spud before we get this warm weather and all our ice is gone again. Any info would be appreciated thanks.
  12. fisherman6377

Fishing Report Trolling Port Bruce

Double D. I was running 35-40' leads off the ball. As for speed that day I was running 3-3.2mph gps speed. Not sure about proper trolling speeds but that speed worked for me that day.
  13. fisherman6377

Yeah sorry I did forget the details. The rainbows were all up high 20-22 feet down in 56fow. Pink was the hot color for us to be exact Malibu Barbie took the walleye and 4 of the bows that we boated. Most of the fish were off the riggers. While I was out I even let people on 68 know we were...
  14. fisherman6377

Took my nephews out today for there first trip. I figured we would speed it up a bit and play with the rainbows. We managed to put 7 rainbows in the boat and 1 walleye. Had a few more that came out of the water off the rigger and spit the hook before the rod even released. All in all it was...
  15. fisherman6377

Bluff bar pike and bass

looking to take the family out to bluff bar tomorrow for some pike. How has pike fishing been out near the bar? My boy is 7 and wants to catch a good pike? He loves trolling for walleye but asked if we can catch some pike a fish he hasn't caught yet. Any info would be great on where the pike...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks