Recent content by fish17

1. fish17

Wildwood

Its not that long of a drive haha
  2. fish17

tear in my clam shelter

Hi everyone. Had my hut all folded up in its carrying bag, auger blade caught the side of the bag and sliced thru 4 layers of my shelter. Anyone have suggestions on the best repair method? The cuts are only 2" long and obviously clean cuts. Just gonna stitch the slice in the bag but dont know...
  3. fish17

long point launches

I rented a 16' last summer from old cut, awesome time!! @oldcutmarina you guys have minnows for sale? Any projections for weather conditions for Monday?
  4. fish17

long point launches

Hey everyone. Curious as to peoples opinion on the best, most convenient launches for the inner bay? I have a small boat so it doesn't need to be a big marina type... Thanks
  5. fish17

Rondeau

Anyone fished Rondeau bay lately? Going to be there all weekend with my family.......and the boat!! :) Never been out there
  6. fish17

Leamington

Nice report smokey1
  7. fish17

Granger's Ice Fishing

Some of those fish look like minnows :) jk
  8. fish17

The right boots for the job

I poked the bear hahaha
  9. fish17

The right boots for the job

@stomp, it must be an inside joke thing, but whats the deal with you and crocs?
  10. fish17

Pt. Abino Report. 28th.

Applaud the effort!
  11. fish17

This sunday

Pond mills is barely more than a puddle and wildwood has been plundered...
  12. fish17

This sunday

Hahaha...what is goin on? Who did what?
  13. fish17

Feb.15th ice fishing report

Love the ice block of perch, cant believe how many will come back to life in the sink haha
  14. fish17

Report for Feb 13

Giller, where on sharon creek were you? I was there yesterday, 9-12:30, 3 snaller crappie on live minnows
  15. fish17

Tardy Walleye

What end of the lake?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks