Recent content by Fish Bones

1. Fish Bones

word of warning

Who's Noel? Hahaha jk.
  2. Fish Bones

can you tell me the difference between these 2 fish?

Nice steelies there, the first one is a nice very healthy looking female and as josh said that male looks close to post spawn and in rougher body score. You will see a lot of variance in overall condition on those fish, selecting a keeper for the BBQ takes a bit of trial and error. Sure are fun...
  3. Fish Bones

new home for the summer

Well we all just found a great spot to shoot the $%#t this summer. Awesome set up.
  4. Fish Bones

Big Otter Creek petition

What's the difference between one creek and another. Open season, closed season or sanctuary it seems very few people respect these rules. It's honerable that you care about this spot but without strict enforcement your writing on paper will go unheard and unobeyed. It's a tough job actually...
  5. Fish Bones

Long Point Beach Motel

It's nice to see the area being cleaned up IMO. All good things come to an end and all things must evolve to keep up. I could find a few more buildings down there to keep that swing shovel busy.....
  6. Fish Bones

Thames river

Hmmm better double check your regs on that one to be safe. Usually tribs that far up land are closed until the regular trout season kicks off.
  7. Fish Bones

Inner Bay Perch

Good size perch there John?
  8. Fish Bones

Finding Eric

Hey Stick I will tell him to come see you.
  9. Fish Bones

Monster at Bluff's Bar

Beauty fish John! Thats the best angle to take pikes pics! That big bowl of fillets looked good too!! ;)
  10. Fish Bones

Wooley's Point

Jeeze that's a big house.....makes finding that location a breeze lol. Nice perch too
  11. Fish Bones

would like your thoughts

It's going to be very slow, in a light chop it'll hardly go forward. Been there before, works well for resovoirs and channels though :)
  12. Fish Bones

OLD CUT Winter BAY ACCESS and PARKING 2013.

quote: Originally posted by elevatorman I'm curious if the people currently blocking my boathouse paid you for a permit? Dan B. www.Fish-A-Thon.com X2!
  13. Fish Bones

st williams sunday

They asked me to pay too, then I LMAO and said usually the parking at our boat house is free! Hahaha Ohh and I find it very amusing they're charging guys or gals $10 to park in front of it blocking my parking spot.......pretty lame.
  14. Fish Bones

Simcoe lakers day

Awesome pics! How do those things fight under those cold water conditions?
  15. Fish Bones

sewer outflow fishing+big coyote

There is a new strain called eastern coyote, if I'm not mistaken they are a wolf/yote hybrid.....check it out on google. These new much larger critters have been well documented! Awesome that you got such a good look at such an elusive critter! What town was it in?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks