Recent content by FinsnFeathers

1. FinsnFeathers

Port burwell Sunday afternoon walleye

Great Job Sky Hacker!! Did you go straight out of a little to the west? I'm going to make a run down tomorrow.
  2. FinsnFeathers

West End Walleye Update

Nice job Rod!! Hey listen, since my buddies call me the "master sheep hearder" I beg of you keep those farm animals down there!!! LOL Going to see Greg at North Erie this coming weekend. Keep up the good work Rod!
  3. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce perch report

Thanks Sam, anyone getting any bows or the odd eye yet?
  4. FinsnFeathers

Who has Navionics for IPhone.

I thought your uncle Ray told you how to use the "FISH FINDER" and how to stay away from the "TOURISTS"!!!
  5. FinsnFeathers

Lake O, Sept 9th

Great Day and thanks for the info! Good luck in your next outing!
  6. FinsnFeathers

First Lake O Experience

Great report Devin and Congrats!! Thats a beauty fish,,,, so tell me was your heart pounding and the hands shaking??? THAT's the real experience!!
  7. FinsnFeathers

Great Idea!

:)Hey Stomp, yes you are right PETA "People Eating Tasty Animals"!!! Yes we will LOVE it! Thanks again
  8. FinsnFeathers

anyone out of bed yet?

I was out last night from Bruce. It was a little bumpy! Trust the bouy for wave heights. It was accurate last night!
  9. FinsnFeathers

Great Idea!

Hey Stomp, thanks for this forum!! GREAT idea and such a great place to exchange stories and challenges. Keep up the great work guys!! Finsnfeathers4me!!
  10. FinsnFeathers

Burwell August 22

Nice catch!! Thanks for the post. That's the beauty of fishing, trying to figure out what the fish want and at what speeds!! They always taste a little better when you have to work for them I think!! Good job!
  11. FinsnFeathers

Smoke signals

Hey Chillin, I was out yesterday and saw the smoke plume from the east. I was SO thankful to hear no one was hurt and everyone was rescued safely!! I tip my hat to the crew on Fascination for coming to the rescue!!!
  12. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce reports???

Anyone got a report on the eyes off of Bruce for me? Thinking of heading down on Sat. morning. Thanks, Fins
  13. FinsnFeathers

Burwell Eyes - August 11, 2013

Nice catch and great post. Thanks! I can almost pick up one of the succulent little bacon wrapped morsells!! Fins
  14. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce Aug 5

Hey Red, good to see your post. The Lyman Stewy had on was a blue and silver. I did not think he would do any more than "wash" the lure but it produced two eyes for him so hard to argue with success!! Have you fished Goderich recently? I have been going there faithfully the last 3 years and...
  15. FinsnFeathers

Port Bruce Aug 5

Hello all, my friend Stewy called me up this afternoon and wanted to head down to the lake, so we loaded up and headed down. I would like to say a big THANK YOU to Greg at the North Erie marina for getting us in the water as quickly as he did with so many boats coming off the water as we showed...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks