Recent content by feed guy

1. F

perch derby

I find the Board of Trade is not very friendly. It is its own little entity. There is no plan in place if covid got to the point we have now, "opening up". The Derby is/was a big draw and could have simply followed a basic plan from other years. To make no attempt is just an easy way out.
  2. F

Fishing Report Montreal River System

I fished it a few times and enjoyed every minute. At that time not much competition for the area we were in. Trolled alot and found some ncse spots to cast from.
  3. F

Pheasant license

Nice post Derkd9. The website "Longpointareafishandgameclub" will give you all of the activities and information about the organization.
  4. F

Turkey Fan Mount

I would try to get in touch with Paddle Maker. He does some very interesting woodwork.
  5. F

Off Topic Normandale access up for sale.

Not the point I was trying to make. Park in the village and walk. You don't always need "drive up fishing"
  6. F

Off Topic Normandale access up for sale.

They are selling what was the old, original fish hatchery property. The access road to the pier will still be open but no beach or parking. The county has looked after it for 10 years and will probably get first chance to purchase.
  7. F

Good crappie spots?

Might be easier to ask someone to catch a few and drop them at your house
  8. F

Who do i give money to?

Long Point Area Fish and Game Club has a website with all sorts of contact information. This may help. Also a very generous gesture. Depending on the rules there could still be a yard sale in the spring.
  9. F

What's Everyone Watching

Ozark for me. Wife liked Mcleods daughters
  10. F

Posting in Classified

You have assumed right. The Long Point Area Fish and Game club annual Port Rowan Yard sale is cancelled for February. Their website suggests it may be later if the restrictions are lifted.
  11. F

Long point area fish and game club

They have a website that will answer all of your questions. "longpointareafishandgameclub.ca"
  12. F

2 in a boat from different homes

Not all of Ontario. Norfolk and several other areas are still in phase 1
  13. F

Vacuum bags and rolls

Be careful with CTC purchases that have the first 3 numbers ending in _99. That is special purchase and not regular stock. At times it can come back and bite you.
  14. F

Off Topic When/How to introduce little ones

With my kids, I started them young, about 2 and 4. I also took them to streams and ponds where they almost had to catch something. If they catch nothing, they lose interest very quickly. I remember ! particular trip around Orillia. We stayed on the lake and there was a small dock and had 1 kid...
  15. F

Normandale launch??

Turkey Point or Port Dover are the closest. Nothing in between
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks