Recent content by Eyeliner

1. E

Boat Help

I second the the bad line to live well scenario got that t-shirt. To be safe check ure bilge on land, put a hose into ure hull the bilge should kick or get some waterin hull and flip the bilge switch
  2. E

Fishing Report Port Stanley Thursday night.

What depth of water were you fishing? We have been fishing 66-68 with excellent success. Fish are a little deeper in the water column but are still very hungry
  3. E

Fishing Report Lake Ontario

Where did you put in?
  4. E

Limits out of Port Stanley

The big one was just over 8lbs
  5. E

Limits out of Port Stanley

Was a grind but managed a 2 man ticket Sunday morning 40-44 was stacked with fish Blue and silver rippling red fins did most of the damage off 4 colour lead. Purple deep diving bay rat picked up a few too. Was a beauty day in the lake!
  6. E

Foggy Chrome...

What were you guys finding for water temps?
  7. E

Okuma reel?

I would be interested in the clarion reels if he isn’t. Love them
  8. E

Fishing Report Burwell, Wednesday Sept 12th

Nice report hvyhaul found myself laughing, if it can happen it will happen never say never! Seems as tho no matter how long you’ve been at it there’s always a new “F” up or perhaps a repeat From long ago! Christ don’t forget to check ure knots I lost 100’ copper line last Friday to an old...
  9. E

Solo Stanley Sept 7

Figured better get a trip in before this weekends knarly surf report! Launched and lines in by 2 o’clock. Rigger took half of all fish with pink panties spoon other almost half dipsy 3 setting 95’ back with blue and silver rr few fish on a Eriedessent deep tail dancer. All fish came out of...
  10. E

Fishing Report port stanley

Glad to hear you guys did well I was out for a short bit with my 8 year old only got to fish 2 lines for about 40 min as first half hour was spent trying to get auto pilot back up and then got the phone call from mama that she wasn’t gonna be home in time to pick youngest up from daycare...
  11. DE3A7707-95E5-417B-98DA-1E0B10D30485.jpeg

DE3A7707-95E5-417B-98DA-1E0B10D30485.jpeg

12. E

What are your favorite troling rods and reels

Yeah not in love with my ugly sticks either looking forward to replacing them all six of them !
  13. E

Just wondering which ugly sticks you’re running twister as the ones I’m running don’t have enough back bone when hooked into to larger eyes?
  14. E

Favourite Lake Erie reel would have to be Diawa Saltist very well put together and geared to winding in walleye with a 6.1:1 gear ratio. This ratio is really nice with long lead lines as well. Lead rods would have to be Rapala Erie Core ( heavy) price is very affordable and you have a nice...
  15. E

Off Topic Leadcore Newbie seeking Assistance

Flouro leader why? Invisible, Far more durable, 8-12 ‘ leaders as lead core snakes through the water as compared to mono or braid a long leader will nullify this action this is one of the great advantages of lead core and the spoons action will not change whether 8 or 35’. If the leader gets too...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks