1. erie feeln

Wanted Dog Crate

either or kijiji has a few my kid said
  2. erie feeln

Wanted Dog Crate

sorry need large one
  3. erie feeln

Wanted Dog Crate

got myself a new companion after my wifes passing hes a golden ret/collie /sheppard mix bigger puppy
  4. erie feeln

Wanted dipsey divers

can you pm me your prices
  5. erie feeln

Wanted dipsey divers

i sent a reply hope you got it im new at this pm stuff
  6. erie feeln

Wanted dipsey divers

anybody got some extra dipseys for sale any colour works for me need a new lesson on how to use and run them lol its been so long
  7. erie feeln

Burwell bust

us 6 fish them tonnes what makes sence am i wrong fishermen and woman your lucky on the best day to get 6 why wouldnt i complain markets are over priced and over stocked when time to throw out hmmm zooo or garbage
  8. erie feeln

Burwell bust

just go straight out count all the white boyes and mark it forgot its a net and my length might be wrong lol
  9. erie feeln

Fishing Report Monday July 26th Afternoon-Burwell

what a change from the morning im seriously not beleving it
  10. erie feeln

Burwell bust

thanks red and konrad67 i diddnt see the marker until i was on top of it a white bouy with a stick on it im telling u it should be fluoresent colours so we can see them
  11. erie feeln

Burwell bust

if you never fished in the fog im tell u today was erie at its best :cautious:
  12. erie feeln

Fishing Report Burwell today

we were there too ran all the same gear if u hit that many i say yeh but i heard alot of 0000000 nothings
  13. erie feeln

Burwell bust

by the way tug dropped a net at least 15 miles long out front of burwell
  14. erie feeln

Burwell bust

Fished this morning from 7 till 100 1 shit head lol the fog was so bad i was scared today couldnt see a thing kreepy lock jaw for us today washed lots of lures and ripplins maybe next time geeze
  15. erie feeln

burwell winds tomorrow

might hear you on the radio ill be with cancelled check lol burwell
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks