Recent content by easy rider

1. E

A few recent Steelhead trips........

Bobo................you sid no one catches more fish than you...................guess what?....i do
  2. E

respect

way i see it is erie feeling was there when no one was around, the others moved in, he has a right to anchor, they dont like it, then what erie said, piss off
  3. E

Murray Marsh Club!

Therefore its not really a "club" but more of ppl just owning land and closing it off, intresting. thanks for the info guys
  4. E

Murray Marsh Club!

So how does a person "join" The Murray Marsh Club?
  5. E

Murray Marsh Club!

Just wondering if anyone could tell me about this Murry Marsh Club, keep seeing no trespassing sighns from this club along the lower end of big creek.
  6. E

leave well enough alone?

I have now read most postings about wanting a sanctuary on the otter, i have a few problems with it, not that it matters to most, as a avid angler now for 48 years, i have seen many changes, speacially to my home river Big Creek, which in comparision is much the same as the otter cept for...
  7. E

trout season

is it true that trout season opens a week early this year or is someone BS ing me?
  8. E

Thanks Tim

thanks for taking that picture for me on saturday Tim, appreciated that
  9. E

? cant count

that guy got what he deserved, he's nothing but a meat hungry , hell , i cant even call him a angler....and he can count, he never releases a fish, i see that mother ____er there every year, he belongs st pittock lake , lol
  10. E

Big Creek Conditions???

big creek is slow.....heard lake ontario tribs are hot!!!!
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks