Recent content by dhaw

1. D

Nanticoke Nuke

sorry the last message i posted was for JustForUs, i should have been more clear.
  2. D

Nanticoke Nuke

I think its a mistake to judge the devastation of an accident by whether or not you can stand next to the building immediately after it occurred...just my opinion though. I'd like very much to discuss this topic with you more (in private). Please email me if you have the time. dhaw@uwo.ca...
  3. D

Nanticoke Nuke

Big Wally, I rarely ever post here, but I just wanted to say it's nice to see that some people are in fact educated about what they discuss. Since the commercialization of nuclear reactors in the developed countries only 63 people have died directly from nuclear accidents (53 from Chernobyl and...
  4. D

Any Ice At The Lake

hey, i know its a little late to expect a response in time, but i was thinking of hunting the unit tomorrow morning, does anyone know how thick the ice is?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks