Recent content by davec72

1. D

waves

thank you guys for taking the time both very helpfull cheers Dave Dave
  2. D

waves

Hey guys i live in Hamilton, now i love to fish erie and ontario ,but ontario i can allways see what the lake is like ,now i go to like enviroment Canada ,for wave updates BUT as ussuall they are wrong like have the damn time .Question to you erie guys ? What is the best way to check wave hieght...
  3. D

Asian Carp Bust

I have words for this ,but i respect this site to much,if these fish get out it will be devestation! Dave
  4. D

Coho/Chinook - Oakville - Thursday, May 17th

great fishin those are nice chinooks there ,no coho pics and what sizes were they thx congrats on a great day ! Dave
  5. D

Hay Bay

I just got back from 5 glorious days there ,where do i start well stayed at blakewood camp in a cabin, small but was ok for the 3 of us ,fishing was nothing short of spectacular , 37 walleye ,only fished them in the evening lol,afternoons were spent with mr pike my god hay bay is full of them...
  6. D

Perch derby out of Burwell ?

Sounds great'! Dave
  7. D

burwell

Went to burwell friday,not even a sniff out there ,was marking a few but no success tried everything in the box, well that will be it till next summer was a great year out there .but no more trips from Hamilton for me .Next muskie and Quinte..... Dave
  8. D

pt burwell

Just got back wow,what a great day.Limit pics.3 bows 800 silver bass and sheephead ,lol.fished 45 to 50 ftjust SE of pt all colors and technics fireing.dipseys set back 150........riggers down anywhere 30 to 45 redfinns harnesses spoons all the ticket just had a ball me and my son....cheers8D Dave
  9. D

Offshore Nanticoke Sat. 27th

I also fished nanticoke Monday on my way to burwell south winds changed my mind.I got 4 walley same depths doing the same thing all on harnesses in 2 hours I was thrilled,alot of us over looking our own fishery on east side of lake ,or those catching are not posting,big lake guys lots of fish...
  10. D

bows on harnesses??

Yes i in also caught one 12 ibs on a harness and worm at port colbone.nice fish smashed it to dave chalmers
  11. D

port c

went out Saturday evening ,around 4 .straight out from port c.Now me and my son were are new at the hole rigger and dipsy thing.Been out twice for lake o salmonoids and have been succssesful each time nothing great but fish never the less.so back to port c,fished 55-60ft dipsys and riggers.got...
  12. D

east end

Thanks man post again if you go please.It seems all posts burwell no port colborne or fort erie or maitland all west end big lake guys must be catching in east end to thx .I got 2 70ft on riggers 30ft down off maitland sunday evening. dave chalmers
  13. D

east end

Is anyone fishing the east end of lake ,never any reports,im going to port c tonight will post if have any success ,you guys fishing east end please post results thx dave chalmers
  14. D

Burlington Perch July 31/2011

where were you in the bay or lake ? thx dave chalmers
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks