Recent content by cudel

1. C

Time for a New Forum?

Wow. 8D will hunt for food
  2. C

Which Ramp at Burwell Preferred

north erie in port bruce. will hunt for food
  3. C

What's typical perch migration trend out of Bruce?

Tex i will start fishing perch end of march to april and start looking for them in as 20 fow all the way too 45 fow all the way till oct. but if the ice would hold up i would try it in the winter. will hunt for food
  4. C

MINNOWS PORT BRUCE

Wow its ontario hydro they have to do these sort of things, its kind of a inconvenient but better now instead of in the fall with rains to run sump pumps or heck maybe shut the hydro down in the winter and take care of no hydro for 8 hrs the possibility of bursted water lines? And rush creek...
  5. C

Biggest Perch I have Ever Seen

holy crap that is HUGE. will hunt for food
  6. C

Port Bruce Perch

Nort winds tomorrow so ill giver a whirl when I wake up after lunch and get some perch. Post a reply when when I get in. will hunt for food
  7. C

pier perch

they have been getting some perch off the pier but not the big numbers yet most females are just about done spawning so im thinking as soon as the water warms up, but a few perch are nice to have giver a try. will hunt for food
  8. C

any perch at Port Bruce yet ?

Seen your truck at north erie and wondering how you made out me and my sone got a dozen nice ones and then about 30 gobies for the garden, lake went funny and calm then switched outta the south. will hunt for food
  9. C

Perch Derby Changed Dates- North Erie Marina

hope im off for one two is i hope the lake is nice for us too be on it. will hunt for food
  10. C

It sucked didn't make it out on the count of five footers hitting the break wall and yes bassaholic that was me and my boy that's a sweet boat yah got nice and deep. I hope to try tomorrow now due to bad winds today (sat) but yes the fish started but we started to drift the first thing I ask my...
  11. C

Port bruce this am (SAT)

headed out in a bit as soon as my best fishin buddy in the world wakes up. hope to see some ppl out there look for a 16 ft lowe with a 40 tiller etec. will hunt for food
  12. C

Billp you hit it right i love to fish but i hate and i mean hate when someone flys up on you and kills the engine(catching anything) then anchor 50 ft away i like that. I try to stay away from the packs hope to see you out there today(sat) my boy and i will be in a lowe with a 40 tiller etec...
  13. C

Port Burwell Pics

Perch are in burwell so the commercial fishermen tell me which are good friends of mine and there will be bows and eyes there not many but if you find them good luck to you. This year was so early for the fish leaving the port bruce channel to hit erie i saw a baby snapper, a snapper. My boy saw...
  14. C

monday or tuesday i hope see what the weather says will hunt for food
  15. C

38 fow was the magic number that day with a nice feed straight off the pier. will hunt for food
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks