Recent content by CJAM

1. C

Slip in Long Point

Could use some help.... Was looking for a slip from July 28 to Aug 3 in Long Point. Just gets really expensive at $15 a shot when you could launch once and out once not to mention the headaches of trailering the boat. I have a 22 foot thundercraft.... Any help would be great ..... Thanks guys
  2. C

Lake is Flat

thanx Big Dave we are on our way.........:) Jeff (Knapptime)
  3. C

Sunday May 19th 2013

We are on our way shortly ...... see you soon Jeff and Connie
  4. C

Port Bruce Tuesday - stay in or go out?

Agreed 30-35 fow just east of the peir had really good luck there on Sat.
  5. C

Port Bruce Sat May 4 2013

it was a little rolly at first but then seemed to calm down and was a great day on the water
  6. C

Port Bruce Sat May 4 2013

We launched the boat at North Erie Marina around 9:30 am. Greg and Sam's new launch is awsome. Got a scoop of minnows from Greg and headed out. Went to 30' of water just east of the pier and set up. The first hour was a little slow. Then it started. We came home with around 25 perch and at least...
  7. C

NEM boat launch

I used to pull a 1976 thundercraft 19' with a caravan.....did not have any trouble
  8. C

how did the storm affect the lake at burwell/bruce

very well said Pikefishinfever, very well said
  9. C

Perching with free bait

RushCreek(Brian) Sorry if I have offended you but was not talking about your new business as you are just starting out and I wish you all the best. Most business owners don't post what someone else has said.....in short if someone wants to brag up a business they should be the one to do it not...
  10. C

Perching with free bait

Just would like to say that Greg and Sam at North Erie have all of the business in Port Bruce due to service and the politeness that Greg and Sam show everyone......this is just a simple "see if i can drum up some business" type post...but as all the anglers on here know that bragging about...
  11. C

Port Glasgow

Heading to Port Glasgow area for a family vacation .......just wondering if the perch are in down there and if anyone would give me an idea where to go as i have never fished from that port before......any help would be greatly appreciated....thanx guys Jeff
  12. C

Parking Wars Pt Bruce

You guys are right ....have launched from North Erie all season and won't go anywhere else.......the other fellows with businesses down there should quit their business if they can not compete. Greg and Sam have taken the launch to a whole new level.....Keep up the Great service guys and anyone...
  13. C

Question For North Erie Marina

From North Erie you just go out of the main channel pick your direction and go......lots of smaller boats have been out there......might be a 5 to ten min ride once you are out of the channel......perching has been good in 17-25 fow.......hope this helps...as far as North Erie goes they are by...
  14. C

saying thanks

Want everyone who fishes out of Port Bruce to know how great the service and the People are at NorthErie........Greg and the crew will look right after you.....help launch and load your boat......minnows right there.....might I add $5 for a big scoop.....and will help send you in the right...
  15. C

Port Bruce pier May 09/011

Was down at Port Bruce today...not to many fishing on the peir but took about 5 passes with the net and had about 2 dozen minnows...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks