Recent content by Cav

1. Cav

Hull cleaning

Where would I find this by chance?
  2. Cav

Hull cleaning

For the guys with aluminum hulls what’s the go to stuff to use for water stains and what not? I was up at CT and seen they had a few different options.
  3. Cav

Fishing Report Get up/Everybody's gonna move their feet (Rock City)

Sounds like it’s getting better, I went down on Friday and got in LaSalle around 8:30 to a packed parking lot. Got lucky and got a parking spot up close. It was a tough bite on Friday and we had to work for them but all and all was a good day.
  4. Cav

London Boat & Fishing Show

Seen they are promoting the Hamilton show.
  5. Cav

Tresspassing old F%^K

Make it harder for him to gain access to the field, start blocking the fence rows up where he’s coming in on the quad.
  6. Cav

Thank you RyTek

Just placed my order👍
  7. Cav

Thank you RyTek

It the mount that comes with the carbon no good?
  8. Cav

Off Topic Why can't people keep their comments to themselves...

Just seen the post on fb and it’s kinda weird how it all went down…someone looking for a pat on the back? 🤷‍♂️
  9. Cav

Deep fryers

I’ve got the same model that Three Bouys has, normally cook for a family of 5 with it but have cooked for several times for 15+ ppl.
  10. Cav

Fishing Report Father's Day at the elbow

There was a tug out setting nets by the lighthouse on Sunday around noon. He was on his 3rd set when we were out there. Seen another tug going out half way between bluffs and pottahawk also.
  11. Cav

Off Topic 68 Sticker spotted!

They got photo radar in Ontario?
  12. Cav

Marina's to be Closed to Recreational Boating

Yes they are
  13. Cav

Off Topic Covid prices on used boats

I’ve put most of the fibre up in London for Start, it’s what pays for the boat..lol
  14. Cav

In London Start has some of their own lines up but only share off Rogers, I didn’t realize they are in Hamilton also. Do you know if they have their own lines or share off others?
  15. Cav

Only problem with Start.ca is they are only in certain parts of London and Dorchester.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks