Recent content by caught them by the ton

1. C

Off Topic Nanticoke/ Elbow

Was there sunday afternoon caught 16 5 hours of trolling 6 lines, worm harness down To 60 feet.3 fish an hour is not too quick but there is a few, 70 feet out To 115 feet. Was not any better shallow or deeper just had To put some time in for them.
  2. C

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

Should have mentioned its the MOB wireless kill switch.
  3. C

Man Over Board systems (MOB) #1 safety device on my boat!

Yes i have one on a 9.9 mercury kicker.
  4. C

Nanticoke today

50 To 60 feet 8 colours was good and the rigger at 40 feet silver and black spoons.
  5. Screenshot_20220628-195144.jpg

Screenshot_20220628-195144.jpg

6. C

Solo netting...

just installed a fell marine m o b, wireless kill switch, a couple weeks ago,on my trolling motor, from bridge yaughts, port dover, great idea when fishing,alone 😊😊
  7. C

Port Dover

Yep it marks the outside of the reef,area.
  8. C

Port Dover

Was out yesterday from nanticoke 1 rainbow 1coho 1 pickerel,just a mile below the five mile can 50 to 70 feet 3 colours lead core and downriggers,at 35 feet moonshine spoon silver back, worm harness, watermelon with silver back.
  9. C

Off Topic Great Lakes Spoons

Used the purple greasy chicken with copper back .worked well for lake trout last week at nanticoke .caught and released 10 lake trout.
  10. C

Elbow lakers advice

Was out Tuesday afternoon just below the five mile from 75'to85' rigger at 60' feet a 10 colour out the back 2 dipsys 180 back purple spoons with copper back caught 10 Lakers in 2hours 30 min.
  11. C

Off Topic Chinook Divers in Canada?

Bought 6 in the early spring from anglers ave pro shop USA I think they were 8 each but shipping was around 30 they work well so far
  12. C

Lake Erie Walleye Management Plan 2015-2019

commercial quotas are small enough catch half in the spring and the other half in the fall no nets june july and august. good for all.
  13. C

Lowrance auto pilot

Hi I put an ev 100 raymarine on a 19 aluminum with a yamaha 50 hp tiller it works well at all speeds down to 1.5 mph.
  14. C

Nanticoke Pickerel

Hi had six on and got 3 in the boat 10 colours leadcore green ripplin redfins in front of peacock point 90 to 100 feet.
  15. C

New member ( commercial fisherman )

HI again thanx for the info. if i am deeper than 95 should clear the nets for trolling east and west.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks