Recent content by Caseys Dream

1. Caseys Dream

Stainless steel wire vs braid for Downriggers??

Scotty brand sells some and I was always planning on replacing my SS cable with it as soon as SS gets worn, but hasn't happened yet. But I plan on it. Thing is...I really like the hum from the SS cable though, apparently you don't get that with braid.
  2. Caseys Dream

Looking for person to Fish Port Stanley on Monday

In a hurry to get some penicillin? You can pick that up after.
  3. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Out of Hibernation a little early this year

$300? For that price it better come with a live-in stripper!
  4. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Out of Hibernation a little early this year

Which one do you really want?
  5. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Perch - LP Inner Bay - Tuesday, April 16th

I am same as Derk, ended up buying some chironomid type baits but never really had a chance to put time in to fish them. By the time I get out, pickerel are starting and its game on. Been waiting a feed of perch but didn't want to work that hard.
  6. Caseys Dream

Collings Marina

OK, thanks guys. May go for a recon trip to check things out, this could be a much better option that Turkey Point for the inner bay. I need about 3.5 feet of water to get on plane, after that I am golden as long as I don't drop out.
  7. Caseys Dream

Minnows in goderich

You keep your can of pop in the in the slimey fish box???? Dude!!! Listen to your wife!
  8. Caseys Dream

Lake St. Clair Walleye - when?

I grew up close to Mitchell's Bay and spent many days on Lake St Clair, love that lake. Lilac bloom was always THE signal. Meant water was warming, weeds were growing, baitfish, bugs and perch fry were hatching.
  9. Caseys Dream

Fishing Report Perch - LP Inner Bay - Tuesday, April 16th

I am not sure we can say the perch fishery collapsed, it changed for sure, but the perch are still there as witnessed by the commercial guys. For us boating fisherman the technique changed. I remember Josh Roelofsen discussed that the perch changed their foraging habits as the bait situation...
  10. Caseys Dream

Collings Marina

Great, thanks!
  11. Caseys Dream

Collings Marina

Hey guys, never fished out of there before, for Long Point usually always just went to Turkey Point Marina. Can Collings Marina handle a 23ft boat? And the channel out to bay...good draft to get on plane?
  12. Caseys Dream

Port Glasgow 2024

13. Screenshot 2024-04-12 075229.png

Screenshot 2024-04-12 075229.png

14. Caseys Dream

Port Glasgow 2024

Not for Profit means only that there is no residual cash left as profit to be paid out to share holders/owners as income profit. But all non-profits must still act as a responsible business, they have paid staff plus volunteer staff in some cases...not sure about Port Glasgow in this respect...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks