Recent content by CaptainCurt

1. CaptainCurt

Looking for a Weather Report

Just got home from burwell fished 7-9 and yes the bouy is pretty much nail on having said that your instincts are correct it gets calmer the closer to shorewe were out in 62’ id say around 3’ half way back lots of guys were fishing 51 fow and there was probably only 1.5’ waves we got our limit...
  2. CaptainCurt

Pigeon Lake Intel

Hey stomp was up at a cottage there last september with a buddy we targeted walleye instead of the musky we had our best luck right inbetween hurricane point and lancasters point in 35-45’ fow in the north end we didnt make it down to the south end at all we also got a couple trolling the weed...
  3. CaptainCurt

We have officially moved.

yes still self serve its a sea can on the south side of the road i was looking for a house and missed the sign on the south side but caught the 911 number lol
  4. CaptainCurt

(Possible) sept 6 walleye tourney

A tourney that lands on a weekend I'm not in the furnace, I'm in for sure lol
  5. CaptainCurt

Lost my little fishing buddy today

Awe Macy sry about your loss bud she was a good dog aunt Di will miss feeding her treats lol there's a special bond between a man and his dog that can't be replaced at least you got your little guy now to keep your attention sry again man.
  6. CaptainCurt

Pike June 22

Welcome to fatherhood bud lol just think in 4 or 5 years you'll have your lil guy right beside yea helping yea out you got a protege now lol nice fish man
  7. CaptainCurt

perch fishing in long point bay

I think I got it! It's not the netting of hundreds upon thousands of fish that are taking them out of the bay its our dish detergent killing them lol man I do gotta wake up lol
  8. CaptainCurt

Port Bruce Aug.5th Pics no Bows

When out with buddy and the misses Monday. Got into some good fish. Fished from 9 am till 2 pm and ended the day with 9 in the box. The setup was two riggers with long leads ( around 100') down in the 48' to 62 ' range and two dipseys both on 3 settings 165 back. We were fishing straight...
  9. CaptainCurt

Elbow Aug 3rd

Walleyeman personally I don't run worms on the end of spoons or body baits maybe if its a rough day ill try it just to see but usually just run them they way they are I believe most guys do the same good luck out there.
  10. CaptainCurt

The Elbow July 30th

That's why I'm going to Bruce Saturday lol I want some too. Oh by the way stomp when you and big Dave start on your joke rants I just love them lol puts a smile on my face every time the only thing better than a fisherman is a fisherman with a good sense of humor lol
  11. CaptainCurt

The Elbow July 30th

Hey stomp yea the old software wouldn't let you just upload pics from your iPhone because the pictures were too big so big rods wife suggested I use the photobucket app and just copy and paste the picture code in the report where I wanted and it worked like a jem but if this new software makes...
  12. CaptainCurt

The Elbow July 30th

I know it's a little late but I was having difficulty uploading pics from my iPhone and a report without some pictures is no fun but thanks to Big Rods wife I gotter done so on with the report. Headed out after work on Tuesday for a quick troll headed to the elbow and was set up by 6:45pm. 5...
  13. CaptainCurt

Reports from iPhone 5?

Big Rod your wife is awesome thank you very much I'm a young guy but I'm still a little old school when it comes to this new technology thanks again
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks