Recent content by canslayer

1. canslayer

Fishing Report Hooks

Red .... With 4 hooks & that ultralight I have,,,,it might feel like I have a decent fish on a lot more times...
  2. canslayer

Fishing Report Hooks

Challenge accepted also.....
  3. canslayer

Fishing Report Hooks

Question....... Is it legal to fish with more than 2 schnell hooks in Long Point Bay,, in the summer?
  4. canslayer

November pike on the Bay.

Oldgal..... Saw you at the ramp,,& heard you on the water,,,with Red Fisher,,,great day to be on the bay,,good to hear you girls having a good time, guess the 49"Muski didn't want to visit that day...
  5. canslayer

Inner Bay October 27 2021

Nice catch,,,,I was out also,,,with about 50 other boats on Wednesday,,,& had very similar results as you...
  6. canslayer

Fishing Report Well THAT sucks

I hear you also,,,a few years back took my duck shootin, fishin, baseball playin, hockey playin partner of 20 + yrs,,who recently had a stroke ,,,out fishin for an afternoon... He hooked into a Sheepy & so I was helped him with it....Set my rod down & was removing the hook,,when off goes my...
  7. canslayer

Perch

Six-Grand...... That's great you had a good day........Thanks for the info,,,,,
  8. canslayer

Perch

Anyone been getting any decent sized perch at Pottahawk or the Bluffs? I've been getting them in front of Port Rowan & that area,,, but there has been a lot of small ones...
  9. canslayer

Bay temperature

I was out Thursday & my temp readout was 68 at Old Cut....
  10. canslayer

Minnows?

Trevor........... Great... Thanks for the help...
  11. canslayer

Minnows

Does anyone know if the marina on the north of the bridge (@Burwell) has minnows for tomorrow, and does anyone have their phone #?
  12. canslayer

Minnows?

Anyone know if the marina on the north of the bridge (@ Burwell) has minnows for tomorrow, and does anyone have their phone #?
  13. canslayer

Where’s the Ice

I''ve got a hut for sale ..used once....
  14. canslayer

Fishing Report Fall perching Oct19/018

camer.......... Ya I had same stuff happening earlier in season similar & figured it was Gobies also....
  15. canslayer

2017/2018 Inner Bay Ice Fishing Thread

Red...... Ya I also remember the good old days,,,no limits,,5 gal pails of perch,, lots of schools just had to do a little work to find them,,then it was fish on......... & the odd vehicle going through...also I believe it was 7 vehicles parked together went thru near shore 1 yr.....
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks