Recent content by camoguy

1. C

Camoguy On TV

I can't believe you would think I'd make you go through my agent. [^]I'd be happy to sign an autograph for my friend...I'll just have to charge you $10.00! LOL
  2. C

Camoguy On TV

Glen,I didn't want to mention the fact that you were backing me up. It's amazing what they can do with a good camo jacket, a couple of corn stalks and a can of spray paint. What you didn't see was that is was me doing most of the calling. They must have been editing in Fred Zink just for...
  3. C

Dogs Perspective

That's pretty funny. Good post Al
  4. C

Short tail vs long tail

Hi Sonny: It would be a cool addition to the motor line-up for sure. Yes, I'll be there Wed. Saturday and Sunday. Look forward to seeing you there Al
  5. C

Short tail vs long tail

We were down south last year in the Lousiana swamps and travelled with a guide that was using a long tail. The water left the swamp (tidal) and we were left literally in black muck..no water whatsoever. We travelled about 300 yards through this junk....amazing. The guide commented that...
  6. C

grind em

I've had several hunts with Gord and Jack at Grind em over the years. They have always provided a great hunt. They both work extremely hard to find birds. Great guys..you will definately have a great day. I've also hunted with Emile at Blind Expectations....again a great experience...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks