Recent content by breakingclay

1. B

how far to lead ducks passing by

Experience and practice as there are far too many variables to give an answer, the shotgun has to be an extension of you and follow through. Try shooting some sporting clays, this will teach you alot about swing and follow through plus lots of free advice. Scott
  2. B

channel speed ,Burwell

If the 10mph is an enforced limit not a suggestion then there is no reason to exceed that period. If the previous sentence is true and you are worried about hitting bottom, launch somewhere else. Maybe you should try that excuse next time you get pulled over for speeding? Scott
  3. B

Layout hunt at LWP

WOW! with the kind of attitudes demonstrated by some of the above posts (without singling anyone out) it won't be long before there is no hunting at the unit. Scott
  4. B

Nanticoke Nuke

I think the question should be not how to produce more "cheap" power, rather how do we use less? Seems to make the most sense to me? Scott
  5. B

Private Property Question

PART IIOBSTACLES AND OBSTRUCTIONSInterpretation Definition of “owner” 14. (1) In this Part, “owner” means the registered or other owner at the time any wreck, obstruction or obstacle referred to in this Part was occasioned, and includes a subsequent purchaser. Interpretation (2) A reference...
  6. B

Stick I am not trying to negate what you are quoting. I too agree with finding out first, then potentially exercising these rights. Your last quote does bring up an interesting point though, what if that log jam is blocking a navigable waterway is that in itself not contraveining some act some...
  7. B

Any Reports on Ducks vs. Gulf Oil Spill ?

All reports I have saw reflect an excellent number of ducks out west this coming fall due to high bird numbers and excellent breeding conditions. Scott
  8. B

The question here is are you "on premises" if not then this act does not apply. It appears in the vast vast majotrity (exceptions like millionaires, power facitlities and logging operartions are very few) you are not. I too am a firm believer in making sure we can use areas we are entitled to...
  9. B

read this it may help http://www.greybruceoutdoors.com/guestwriters/ChrisHutton-navigablewaters.shtml Scott
  10. B

Collection of Rules

I always heard 250 yards was etiquette, as for the "staking a spot" public land is first come first serve. Staking a spot is for those who cannot get up early enough to get a good spot, even in the unit it is first come first serve in the line-up. Scott
  11. B

Interesting Reading for Cold Winter Nights

What about the others then?
  12. B

Tonights local perch

Red Stripe still comes in stubbies (but it was probably made in 82 LOL) Scott
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks