Recent content by blue spruce

1. blue spruce

Off Topic Lyme disease cases are rising in Canada: What to know about Tick bites

Last Saturday went for a quick ATC ride Brant county and I had atleast 20 on me, opening day of trout tomorrow hopefully they arent as bad
  2. blue spruce

Thinking about getting boat back out

I'm thinking the same thing
  3. blue spruce

First trip 2016

Hopefully you didn't fog and just sprayed oil through the spark plugs holes? Fogging is for 2-strokes through the intake while engine running, no valves to hydrolock. 4-strokes just need lube applied to cyl's through the spark plugs holes. Start with replacing plugs, check your fuel/air vent.
  4. blue spruce

Hello

Your Wilker looks familiar, I believe I've slept on that boat a few hungover opening days.
  5. blue spruce

Help

I bought a 999 SI in the fall, tied it out for short time works awesome, I wish I would of bought it sooner. The SI doesn't work at wide open throttle but a slower speeds it should save allot of time finding structure.
  6. blue spruce

Motor troubles

Check the plugs and if they are fouled do a leak down on it.
  7. blue spruce

Humminbird 999CI HD SI

Thanks fish4fun. Found a LeBarons down the road from where I work picked up the 999 SI. Once I learn the SI it should save lots of time finding structure and put more fish in the boat.
  8. blue spruce

Humminbird 999CI HD SI

Does anybody use side image? It should save allot of time when I can see whats under me and to the side of the boat. Sail in Burlington has a sale on for $1199 for the side image or 859 CI HD (no side image) for $549. The 360 transducer for the 859 is over $1200 so that's out of the question but...
  9. blue spruce

who's stoked

3 days 16 hrs http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20150425T000001&p0=1170&msg=Opening+day+trout
  10. blue spruce

Kicker size??

If you go with a Yamaha 9.9 you have more options like e-start, power tilt, longer shafts, more propping options.
  11. blue spruce

ice/water conditions

Watch out for the bacon.
  12. blue spruce

OPP RECOVER THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS WORTH OF STOLEN GOODS: TWO ARRESTED AND CHARGED

and its getting deeper http://norfolktoday.ca/default.asp?pid=5559400&wireid=01477_TWO_MORE_CHARGED-1_082728
  13. blue spruce

Anybody turkey hunting?

No turkeys Friday but had a 8point buck walk up to me about 20 feet away, turned to my left and nice doe less than 15 feet away. She just stared and finally walked away after 4-5 min.
  14. blue spruce

Anybody turkey hunting?

I was out last Saturday but no luck, going to try again Friday.
  15. blue spruce

looking for a boat

I bought this Sylvan Pro Troller, it's 1-2 feet smaller than your looking but it's got a 81" beam. Tiller with a Yamaha 40hp and it works good.Sylvan, Starcraft and Smokercraft are all owned by the same company and they all market the same boat. Lund is owned by Mercury so if you want a Yamaha...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks