Recent content by Big B

1. B

Gun dog trainers

Does anyone know of a dog trainer who works with hunting dogs?. I'm east of London. Thanks
  2. B

Jimmy Riggins Huts

I was out there Wed. 1 keeper perch and 1 20" pike, for 2 guys and 4 rods
  3. B

Burwell launches

Yeah unfortunately Port Burwell Marina has new owners but all the same problems as last year. Zero help at ramps. Big guy likes to take your money and sit down. Needs new ramp tender. MHO
  4. B

Minnows at burwell

pardon my ignorance but is Deb the girl running the launch at PBM
  5. B

Minnows at burwell

bump
  6. B

Minnows at burwell

Anyone know if Greg has any minnows at the port burwell marina yet??
  7. B

Off Topic Alarm module location

I,ve seen that same info and it has gotten me as far as I am. What was unclear in that post was weather the purple wire was plugged back in and alarm was still on or not. like I said mine stopped then did not return once it was reinserted. I would think if alarm was still sounding it would point...
  8. B

Wave runner this is what I found under another module of sorts. This is where I am now. I disconnected the purple lead (info from another site) Turned key no sound at all. Plugged purple lead back in and now have normal short beep and no continuous beep. Which sounds more like static. I then...
  9. B

Thanks smokey, that is about where I am at. I'm looking for the module itself it is definitely not out in the open. Must be behind some wiring. thanks again
  10. B

Hello All; I was hoping someone may be able to shed some light on my issue. 1995 mariner 115hp 2 stroke Was out today trolling around and my alarm buzzer went off. At first it sounded like static on vhf, a couple seconds then stopped. A little later came on steady and just sounded like static...
  11. B

do you still have vhf for sale?

do you still have vhf for sale?
  12. B

Internal vs external gps

Thanks for the feed back guys.
  13. B

Internal vs external gps

WtP; Have you used yours under a canvas boat top?
  14. B

Internal vs external gps

I was considering upgrading my humminbird FF/Gps unit this year. The ones I'm considering have an internal gps antenna. My old one has an external puck antenna mounted outside of cockpit area. My boat has an canvas cover, windshield etc. and I'm concerned this may be an issue with the internal...
  15. B

boat cleaning

what's slimy grimy ? something I can purchase or is it home made alternative to acid.?
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks