Recent content by batrick

1. B

Sat. Morning Fishing abd Hunting Globle 3

Like the others mentioned Cronzy is good. I went to college with Italo and his show seems to remained based in the great lakes or ontario in general. I did fish with blueshark charters out of Dartmouth N.S prior to Izumi and others. It is a great trip and all things considered, not that...
  2. B

Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks to the guys for replying to my question about fishing dipsys. I managed to land a walleye - which is a good thing because I swore an oath not to come of the water until I did. Fished between Stanley and Bruce in 56-60 ft. Caught on a bronze ripplin redfin. Dipsy on 3...
  3. B

Fishing Dipsys

I am not using a snubber. I figured that the mono would have enough stretch to absorb the shock.
  4. B

Fishing Dipsys

Due to all of the information that has been posted on this web page I have managed to get out trolling for walleye this year. I have only hooked one so far. While I was netting it it thrashed and cut the leader line. I am using 20# mono to the dipsy and 17# mono leader 6' long. Do I need to...
  5. B

New guy

Just wanted to say hello to everyone. I have been watching the posts for about a year now and figured it was time to join. I am from Dorchester and generally launch from Port Bruce. This is my second year fishing Lake Erie. The advice that I pick up on this forum has been very helpful. Thanks, Rick
  6. B

THERE BACk

I talked to you this morning. You can call me at 519-268-3603 and let me know when you're heading out. THX.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks