Recent content by Bassboy19

1. 10A815D0-CB33-4DCB-A7FC-ABE5E02AAB72.jpeg

10A815D0-CB33-4DCB-A7FC-ABE5E02AAB72.jpeg

2. B

Off Topic Anyone get frost?

I got the dahlias covered in feed bags and reusable shopping bags. Did the trick, not sure how much frost we got but I knew I saved all these bags for a reason lol
  3. B

Off Topic Nippissing west arm

Assuming you're targeting wallys, in my experience your best bet to find them is around "in-shore" shallower structure, rather than the big main lake stuff this time of year. Main lake reefs and rock piles are good come July into August.
  4. B

Looking for Advice - Blown Motor

My boat is with James at Marine One as a matter of fact. He’s going to give it a better look in a month when he has time to dig into it after the spring rush. We will see what he comes up with. Going to be a long wait and I just don’t know what makes sense to do with it.
  5. B

Hey thanks for that link very helpful.
  6. B

Sorry I should have added that - 3.0 mercruiser.
  7. B

Hey folks, looking for any advice or input you can provide - I got the dreaded call from the mechanic that my 99 Wilker Galaxie needs a new motor. Number 2 piston is totally gone, he figures from water damage. The number he gave me for a new motor, as most would imagine, was way more than I paid...
  8. B

New Brunswick Fish Chowder

Ok here is another “what to do with my fish” recipe that I always like to bring out in the dead of winter. My moms family is from New Brunswick so this is their Cod Chowder recipe that I substitute with whatever I have, walleye, perch, shrimp, scallops, anything goes. Highly recommend and...
  9. B

Stir-fried Walleye

Walleye Chowder recipe coming up 👍
  10. B

Stir-fried Walleye

Really enjoy seeing everyone else’s recipes on here, especially anything that doesn’t involve deep frying your catch, so here is my contribution. I was one click away from ordering Thai fish stirfry for delivery tonight but I remembered I had one bag of last years Erie walleye left. So here it...
  11. B

NEW 2 ME WILKER GALAXIE 17

I also notice mine leans quite noticeably with the weight of the kicker on the port side, two grown men up front it is not too bad but it gets complicated with 3 people. I might try moving batteries around as well to get it to balance better, never thought about that.
  12. B

It came with the boat, I cannot recall the company at the moment but I seem to recall they were out of Owen Sound or maybe Midland way? Somewhere up that way anyways. Also it is not a stand up height bimini, I'd call it a mid-rise. It's good enough to get you out of the sun but a grown man can't...
  13. B

I have a 1999 Galaxie 17 with the 3.0l merc and love it. Also have a 9.8 tohatsu kicker which is controlled by a Panther T5. I would highly recommend this for trolling, it is a real game changer as far as I'm concerned. Here is how it is set up, you will notice it is very sleek and does not...
  14. Boat2.jpg

Boat2.jpg

15. boat3.jpg

boat3.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks