Recent content by BallEye2

1. BallEye2

Off Topic New shirt arrived in the mail

Sweet fishing jersey. No issues with purchase? As advertised? Good quality?
  2. BallEye2

Fresh Water Drum / Sheepshead recipes

Anyone have any recipes for sheepshead? Have a fishing friend asking. Thanks in advance Balleye
  3. BallEye2

What a day today - saved another fisherman's life

KUDOS to all involved! The actions of all show that there is still good people out there and you are all to be commended for your actions. Thank you all for your intervention!
  4. BallEye2

Human Remains Found on Long Point

Hope the identify is quickly determined and the family found and notified to give them closure.
  5. BallEye2

Interesting article related to Long Point.

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/london/roost-ring-long-point-birds-1.6558586?__vfz=medium%3Dsharebar
  6. BallEye2

Interesting article related to Long Point.

Not fishing related but Long Point related.
  7. BallEye2

I D your GEAR

After having read numerous posts - and I know it has been mentioned time and time again - but I am going to say it once more: I.D. your GEAR! Name & Phone Number. Engraved, Black Sharpie, Engraved tag attached - whatever tickles your fancy. Gettng lost gear back is a crap shoot - getting...
  8. BallEye2

Port Maitland?

Anybody been out of Port Maitland recently? Any success? TIA - Cheers - Balleye
  9. BallEye2

Anyone going to Ottawa?

If you are still in need - reach out, I can provide you an option for June 10/11. Shoot me a DM. Cheers, Barry
  10. BallEye2

Looking for Advice - Blown Motor

Further to my suggestion about fixing or replacing your motor - if your boat is sound. I have seen Wilkers listed now and then on Marketplace and or Kijiji. Not that you want to chase down an old boat load of problems but if you could snag an old boat with a good motor - might be worth...
  11. BallEye2

Looking for Advice - Blown Motor

I own an 89 Wilker as well. If your boat is sound structurally - repair or replace the motor! Solid Lake Erie boat - you will not find a similar boat unless you are looking to part with a boat load of cash - NO PUN INTENDED. If your floor is solid and structure is sound - you can't go wrong...
  12. BallEye2

Off Topic Why can't people keep their comments to themselves...

Reel Therapy - ALL THE BEST! As for the Nancy - he/she can go POUND SALT. If you want to charter out of a canoe or a zodiac and a client wants to give you their business - that is between you and the client - and should be of NO CONCERN to anyone else. Don't pay the whiners any mind - just...
  13. BallEye2

Averie Vs. Allen, The Battle of Long Point - Episode 1

Averie - Episode 2 no different than any of your other vids - ENTHUSIASM & LOVE for fishing - LOVE IT! KEEP ON KEEPING ON!
  14. BallEye2

Need a Favour

You order King Crab legs how often? Almost never - right? So - order directly from Alaska - shipped priorty shipping - given todays supermarkets prices - probably not a whole lot more. I have bought the Aquastar brand at the Supermarket - trying to watch when on sale at the Mrs. like...
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks