Recent content by Arnie0226

1. A

wanted: fishin hot spots bluff bar inner bay

Thanks for the info. We headed out to bluffs bar this morn and got a couple of pike. Then the wind picked up and we moved closer in and boated a dozen perch before calling it a day. Still better than work. Lol. Cheers Arnie0226...
  2. A

wanted: fishin hot spots bluff bar inner bay

Hello. Headed out in sun morn for a boat ride. Haven't heard much bout bluffs bar or Pottahawk or inner bay lately. Anyone have a good story to share as to where the fish may be?? Cheers arnie0226
  3. A

A funny email I received

Lol. Funny stuff!
  4. A

Can't anyone else tow?

Same thing here. We were stranded in the bay rowing back to shore while boats were detouring around us. We launched St.Willy's and rowed to turkey point. Finally got a tow from one end of the marina to the other and then they charged us $ for the tow!! I've never launched from turkey point...
  5. A

Sat perch

thx for the report. looking forward to the next nice day to try again!! cheers arnie0226
  6. A

fishfinder/gps

hello. i have the humminbird 385ci on a 16'alum and luv it!! no experience with lowerance. luv the bird tho. lol. cheers arnie0226
  7. A

bait

why would anyone buy bait at all this time of year when a couple tosses of a minnow net into the water at the pier in dover brings in lots of minnows there..... just my opinion. cheers arnie0226
  8. A

Fishfinder and gps.

hello i have the 385ci on a 16' alum and love it!! a couple weeks ago the fog on the bay was THICK and you couldn't see 100'. my buddy started worrying where we were and how we were going to get back, but with the GPS and saved waypoints from last year we easily found ec10 and the marina. great...
  9. A

smallies LPB jul 3

Great day on the water! Took a little while to find'em. Those doing well were using leaches. Something we didn't have. Most fish.caught on gulp alive nite crawlers. 3 anglers managed 10 average bass. Enuf 4 a fish fry. Pic Cheers Arnie0226
  10. A

Lake Deschambault, Saskatchewan

looks like a great trip! those r the trips you tell your grand children about... cheers arnie0226
  11. A

Perch report for Saturday

Same type of results here. Fished 11-230 two anglers, south end of bay in 3.5 FOW limit of perch. All a good size with very few dinks. Ppl on shore were suprized when they asked how we did. Boat ran great. New graph with GPS works awesome. A great start to the season. Cheers Arnie0226
  12. A

how do I find free launch in dover

its about a 25 min ride all the way to the lake cuz the speed limit is only 8km or so.
  13. A

launches this time of year

Bout this time last year we launched out of st willies without paying. When we went back there the second time, we told the attendant what had happen, & they said not to worry about it. Same thing when we broke down. We were only on the water for about 45 min & they didn't charge us for the...
  14. A

Booth's Harbour Web Cam

same here. the last few days the web page doesnt want to load. i sometimes watched snow machines head out for hard water fishing while i pouted & got ready 4 work. lol dont know whats wrong tho. arnie0226
  15. A

lake scugog ice fishing

we fished scugog 2yrs ago in late oct. went 8hrs without a bite & no action on the graph. used minnows & pic rigs, tossed lures, & worm harnesses. nothin let me know how you make out. hope your luck is better than ours. cheers arnie0226
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks