1. A

A successful hunt !

Nice going guys !
  2. A

Off Topic AC Shiners

Josh at Angling Outfitters has AC Shiners
  3. A

Burwell Aug 21 Morning

Left the launch around 7:00 am, water was pretty flat then. Blasted out to 59 to set up. Oops 1 downrigger not working. Took the plug apart and wire had come loose so never got lines in the water until around 8:00. Not near as many fish on the screen as last week. Trolled 59-60 ft all morning...
  4. A

Fishing Report Port Stanley Aug 14th Sunrise fishing

Damn that looks good !
  5. A

Burwell Aug 11

Fished out of Burwell this morning after all the storms ran through Burwell late yesterday. Ran out to 57 ft of water and lines down at 7:00 am. Fished from 57 to 60 ft of water . The Graph showed tons of fish from 42 to 45 ft so we set the riggers at 45 and ran 2 , 5 colour lead rigs. Had 12...
  6. A

Off Topic Possible impaired driver in St Williams

Well I hope they get those idiots before they kill someone !
  7. A

How is the Sportman show VS Fishing and Boating Show?

All the parking at the International Center is FREE !
  8. A

BUTCHER ...WOE'S

Darn thats a good price Bud !
  9. A

BUTCHER ...WOE'S

To add to the amount of meat there was an article by Deer and Deer Hunting Magazine. The author shot a huge doe that field dressed 156 lbs. By the time the hide , legs , head, was off and it was deboned there was only 58lbs of meat so most hunters over estimate the amount of meat they get.
  10. A

BUTCHER ...WOE'S

Have anyone else noticed the price of pepperettes has gone up this year ? My butcher said the price of casings, packaging and spices have all doubled since last year. One of our guys killed a small deer so the price of skinning and butchering was $125 and we got about 40lbs of meat done in to...
  11. A

What is with Lyman plug people?

Lymans were the go to lure at the Owen Sound Salmon Derby. Every boat was running them. Trick is to run them with short leads so they don't run all over the place. Caught many fish there on Lymans.
  12. A

Burwell tomorrow

Ok thanks guys appreciate the info !
  13. A

Burwell tomorrow

Hey guys I really need some help. Thinking about going out of Burwell tomorrow morning but looks like the winds will be coming from the south aroun10 -15 k . Will it be fishable in a 20ft or will it be uncomfortable / Thanks guys
  14. A

Fishing Report 27&28 port burwell.

Well done guys !
  15. A

Dipseys

Thanks a lot guys, gives me something to start with !
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks