Recent content by aquaman

1. aquaman

Thanks to LPWA and LPWU

A huge thanks to the executive and volunteers at the LPWA for all their work that makes "the Unit" such a fantastic place to hunt. Special thanks to Austin and Heather for their long hours and always cheerful disposition! We are incredibly fortunate to have access to such a great waterfowling...
  2. aquaman

Thanks to the LPWMU and LPWA!

Once again a huge thanks to everybody at the "Unit" - Randal, Hunter and Fred - for another great season! It was a shame Randal had to leave (but understandable), Hunter was a great addition to the staff and it was great to have Fred back (thanks for coming out of retirement again to help out)...
  3. aquaman

Facebook Page?

thanks, no wonder I couldn't find it
  4. aquaman

Facebook Page?

Can someone post a link to the facebook page associated with the Unit/LPWA (I can't seem to find it anymore?). Thanks in advance
  5. aquaman

Thanks to the LPWU and LPWA

Wanted to take a moment and thank Randal and Kyle and the Long Point Provincial Park staff for another great year at the the LPWU. We are fortunate to have access to a world class waterfowling location and the effort and attitude of Randal and Kyle play a big part in this experience - those two...
  6. aquaman

Thanks to LPWU and LPWA

Now that duck season is over, I wanted to offer a big thanks to Long Point Provincial Park staff, and the Long Point Waterfowl Unit Staff - Randal and Kyle. Once again we are fortunate to have access to a world-class waterfowl hunting location. The accommodations made this year to deal with...
  7. aquaman

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2020/2021

As of 3:00 pm on Sat. Dec. 26 most of the inner marsh was freezing up (no idea of thickness) the area around 37 to 39 was filling with pack ice. B-Zone was freezing over. The Big Creek ramp was still open at that time.
  8. aquaman

Lost Lifejacket

I left behind a camo lifejacket on Monday night at the Howey ave. ramp. If anybody picked it up, I would really appreciate getting it back. Either pm me here, or leave it at the Unit office. Thanks in advance. R Smith
  9. aquaman

Fallguy, If this stuff is available my 12 year old would love it. He has been tying for a...

Fallguy, If this stuff is available my 12 year old would love it. He has been tying for a little over a year, and is always looking for more materials and books. PM me here, thanks in advance. R Smith
  10. aquaman

semi-auto wanted for youth hunter

Looking for a used semi-auto for my youngest son who gets his hunting licence shortly (as soon as COVID allows). Looking for something he can grow into: 12 ga, need one new enough that the barrel can shoot steel (that's why I posted it in the waterfowl forum), decent price, doesn't need to be...
  11. aquaman

big thanks!

Now that season is over, time to issue a huge thanks to the LPWA executive and volunteers for all their hard work before and during the season to make the Unit such a great place to hunt. Special thanks for the volunteer hours (I think it was Kevin Gillis - but I apologize if it was someone...
  12. aquaman

decoys found at blind 27

I found 7 mallard decoys (1 is shot up) at blind 27 on Friday. if you are the person who lost them, send me a pm and we can figure out how to get them back to you.
  13. aquaman

Ice Conditions at Long Point - 2019

After the last two days is everything froze up tight, including Big Creek? Any info would be appreciated
  14. aquaman

I am interested in the 22 and work in simcoe. Pm me if it is still for sale and when where we...

I am interested in the 22 and work in simcoe. Pm me if it is still for sale and when where we could meet
  15. aquaman

Herters decoys

Anybody know where to get the old style Herters diver decoys. (or toledo decoys). Bluebill, Canvasback, redheads. PM any info. Thanks in advance.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks