Recent content by apps

1. apps

Blastrcharters back at it

Hey bud glad to hear you finally got the Legend going! Keep an eye out next year there might be a new charter around. Apps Fishing Adventures……apps
  2. apps

Lost my cell phone...need a reccommendation

@stomp you finally got a cell phone , what the hell you have text me on it yet haha ............apps
  3. apps

horty,s weather,reports

Sorry @HORTY , some people might take this the wrong way as I did and missed understood when you said you going to start taking booking after 1st of May , kinda sounds like you are doing charters by taking bookings and some have people have spent lots of money on licenses and insurance.... etc...
  4. apps

horty,s weather,reports

You get a captains licence and insurance to start doing charters @HORTY ?
  5. apps

Dinner for two and its not Fish

@Three Bouys ......I had to take a extra cholesterol pill tonight just looking at pics , looks yummy bud ! ............apps
  6. apps

Start the new year right!!!!!

Happy new year pal .....Umm @Three Bouys , did I miss my invite text lol , looks awesome bud ! I'm getting one of them friers this year for the trailer !.........apps
  7. apps

Ice fishing rig

@Three Bouys , I think we'll look good in our 12' with our clams on it like that fishing the Thames this winter .....................apps
  8. apps

Another Angler Fined

@stomp that is a ideal dinner jacket luv it !!! ................ never thought about it being the hat that was the jink , you are absolutely right too much bad mojo in that hat for me , I put it through the wood chipper !!! (Just kidding)...................apps
  9. apps

Another Angler Fined

That's good one @stomp .....lmfao !! P.S. I found this buety hat in back of my truck , might have to try a get some slime on it before I give it back.......apps
  10. apps

Fishing Report Thames personal best

Nicely done and very nice clean fish as well !!!!!!!...............apps
  11. apps

Fishing Report St.Clair Nov 11 False Alarm Musky Video

@Three Bouys , Nice video bud , should of kept it rolling so you could of shown them all @stomp 's bait and the hooks all fowled up with scales and no fish lol .................apps
  12. apps

Fishing Report St Clair Nov 11

Had a good time all the same @stomp @Three Bouys and @Blastr even though the fish had lock jaw still and very nice day to be out there !!!..................apps
  13. apps

Fishing Report Pike Nov 4 and 8

Nice Job Jess , see you up there Wednesday bud !.....................apps
  14. apps

Fishing Report Live @ St Clair

Southside east of Detroit River ..............apps
  15. apps

Fishing Report Live @ St Clair

No most caught on Zigs and Nils and one for sure on @Blastr bait !!!................apps
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks