Recent content by aknelsen

1. aknelsen

What’s going on in Burwell

There was no bananas on the boat, I will give it another try tomorrow, I don't think that I have caught a walleye off of a spoon yet, i got a bow on a spoon once, the spoons get washed and that's it, thanks for the replies
  2. aknelsen

I was doing 2.5 to 3mph, switching lures from rrf gold and black to silver and blue, worm harnesses and tried one other lure that they recommend me at angling outfitters
  3. aknelsen

I started at 70 went up to 140 then changed to smaller dipseys at 180
  4. aknelsen

I started with #1 dipseys at 70 and worked my way to 140ft and nothing so I switched to the smaller dipseys and went to 180ft that is what got the 1 walleye, 180ft on the smaller dipseys is about 40ft down
  5. aknelsen

My Dad and I were out yesterday morning and we only got one walleye, we were in 60-63ft, 2 dipseys at 180ft and 1 leadcore all colors out, worm harnesses and ripplin redfin, this is my 3rd or 4th year with trolling for walleye, and it keeps getting worse.
  6. aknelsen

May 16th pike lpb

Went out of sandboy marina yesterday, lots of boats out, I got 8 pike and 1 rockbass in about 4hrs, sorry no pics, tried for perch for about a 1/2hr nothing, there were no cops, no tickets, it was a nice day to be on the water.
  7. aknelsen

Off Topic Boat launches

I just went to check it out, they had some pop sickle sticks by the ramp, which were moved already so people could get their boats out
  8. aknelsen

Off Topic Boat launches

I launched in port rowan yesterday, it was open, are some ramps closed
  9. aknelsen

Info on boat trailers

Thanks guys
  10. aknelsen

Info on boat trailers

I didn't see any on the website, but I did email them
  11. aknelsen

Info on boat trailers

I am looking for a brand new boat trailer for a 14ft aluminum boat, is there a certain brand i should be looking for? Where is the best place to get one? Thanks
  12. aknelsen

Pt.Burwell

Big otter is better, people are friendly and helpful, ramp for 3 boats at a time and lots of parking
  13. aknelsen

Off Topic Lost a big white cooler

Sorry I meant North of straffordville not south
  14. aknelsen

Someone seen it on hwy 19 just south of straffordville in the middle of the northbound lane at about 7:30am this morning, we drove passed there around 7:45am and it was already taken by someone
  15. aknelsen

Hi guys, I lost a big white cooler with white ropes and wooden handles coming from tillsonburg to port Burwell, it must have fallen off my boat, if you find it let me know thanks.
Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks