Fishing Report Live Report Port Franks

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
Just set 4 lines up off of Port Franks searching for silver or chrome with @Mickey Finn. Other boats working 47 foot range.

Last edited:
One late hit as the last line was coming in...looked like a small bow... hit twice right at the surface but did not stick. Nice day nonetheless.

One late hit as the last line was coming in...looked like a small bow... hit twice right at the surface but did not stick. Nice day nonetheless.
Thanks for the report stomp.I was going to Port Franks last Thursday with Boat in Tow,and Salmon/Rainbow on my mind,but about half way there to Port Franks,out of nowhere a wall of FOG made my drive too risky to continue,therefore I turned around in the Town of Nairn and went back Home.To this day I was wondering on how the Fishing has been on Lake Huron,and Thank-you for the update.Tight Lines,& FISH ON!! :)

Thanks for the report stomp.I was going to Port Franks last Thursday with Boat in Tow,and Salmon/Rainbow on my mind,but about half way there to Port Franks,out of nowhere a wall of FOG made my drive too risky to continue,therefore I turned around in the Town of Nairn and went back Home.To this day I was wondering on how the Fishing has been on Lake Huron,and Thank-you for the update.Tight Lines,& FISH ON!! :)
Hey @Red Hering, we left at least one down there for you :woot:. There was some radio chatter mid-morning and a few boats reporting having a king in the box; one said to be 12 lbs. Our follower looked like a bow less than half that size. If you get down there, please let us know how you make out.

Hey @Red Hering, we left at least one down there for you :woot:. There was some radio chatter mid-morning and a few boats reporting having a king in the box; one said to be 12 lbs. Our follower looked like a bow less than half that size. If you get down there, please let us know how you make out.
Thanks for the report stomp and leaving me one Salmon,LOL. I hope to be going next week,once the garden gets finish.I will report back to you,and hopefully it will be a Good Day,from my Fishing Trip from Port Franks.:)Tight Lines,& Fish ON!! (y):)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks