VH-P1120163.jpg

TRUE LOVE
VH-funny-crocs-awful-quote.jpg

VH-tumblr_m0k1fn9lux1qzqh68o1_500.jpg

VH-funny-ugly-crocs-shoes.jpg

VH-joke-image-CROCS.jpg

VH-normal-crocs.jpg

alligator-eats-croc-copy.jpg

Hey Dave you should be approaching Crocs manufacturer and apply for a distributership for the Long Point area.There may be money in it,LOL.

That would be great but makes me think of how 3M shunned Red Green when he approached them to promote their Duct Tape. Some companies are not always as appreciative as they should be of product loving fans of the stature of BD. This is a guy who would probably wear their Crocs while sporting a tuxedo, I mean how could you possibly not want him as your company spokesman? :LOL: :p

I'm so photogenic it scares me (and everyone else).

I can't control the size of the fish to which @Big Dave 'guides' me. I did have a huge catfish on once while enjoying a day out with Dave... but , due to circumstances beyond my control, no photo was possible :bigtears:

I can't believe the price of some of those croc shoes, (if you can call those plastic things shoes). I was in Bass Pro in Toronto a few weeks ago, and they were tagged at $70 !!!!!! ouch! And they leave weird tan lines / spots on your feet.

But, it sure gets some guys on huge numbers of huge perch. :)

hhmmm, I wonder if they work like that in ice huts?
Good luck to all.

BillO
London

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks