Gun shows

Magnum 3

I have never been to the Drayton , Palmerston or Rodney shows . I think a may be only attending one . So my question is ( to those who have attended them ) , which of these events if not all are still planning to hold the show , slated for September . And if all 3 are still a go , which is the largest venue to attend ? Also as far as the Woodstock shows are concerned , I had heard one show was cancelled maybe back in June or July . Anyone know if their November date is still a go ?

I live within 30 min of Drayton (my wife grew up there) and Palmerston but I have never heard of a gunshow there. Now I will have to look into it.

Crazy, I live nearby and never heard of them either. Well I’m off on the 10th do so I guess I’m going to Drayton! FYI, I googled Drayton gun show and a contact number popped up on the Mapleton events site. You could give ‘em a call!

So how do gun shows handle the reference number requirement? TC
I imagine no different than the DU dinner coming up. Guy from Du buys them and there is one of each at the dinner . But nobody is taking them home till the transfer is made and then they will probably deliver or ship to the winners .

I passed a sign going threw Fordwich today for a gun show in Palmerston on the 18th of this month too.

I passed a sign going threw Fordwich today for a gun show in Palmerston on the 18th of this month too.
So if you went how was it . Just to gauge it , was it bigger than the Tavistock show . And were the tables full as in all the vendors were there ?

Went yesterday. It was a fairly decent sized shoe but not many quality firearms like brownings, berettas and Benelli’s. A lot of savage, and some lesser known firearms. Tons of guys with different varieties of ammo such as the 16 gauge. That’s however just me. Some people this might have been fantastic. Spent some money on other things but nothing caught my eye firearms wise.

Tables were all sold out I was told.
Any idea as to the number of tables at Palmerston ? It has peaked my interest and now that I won't make it for Rodney kinda wished I went when you say different stuff , which is where I'm at now .

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks