LPBAA and Erie Bass Masters Pike Classic

Dotcom

Hi All,
If the weather permits we will have the LPBAA Erie Bass Master 2019 Pike Tournament on Saturday Oct 12.....weather day is the next Saturday on the 19th …stay tuned for updates this week...I want to see everyone out on the 12 cause we have a great weigh in program planned....it is the last blast for most anglers and we want to make it a good one...Cheers...John Rakocz

Attachments

• 2019 Long Point Bay Pike Tournament Rules Registration.jpg
    2019 Long Point Bay Pike Tournament Rules Registration.jpg
    894 KB · Views: 17
  • 2019_PikeTournament_Poster_final-1.jpg
    2019_PikeTournament_Poster_final-1.jpg
    281.9 KB · Views: 18
And for an added sweetener Channel 6-8 will pay the entry fee for one lucky team. Even Team Red Wave has a shot at this prize! :LOL:??
Thanks @stomp Team Red Wave would love to have a shot at this prize. ;)?:)

Last edited:
Looks like we need a change in the forecast for Saturday!!! Even @Three Bouys ' boat might be challenged in those forecast winds (windy.com looks better). But I've read that these are the challenges that some seek...

Last edited:
@Dotcom I’ve been watching the wind forecast for Saturday and it has dropped a smedge. Hope to see more anglers out this year over previous years.
Is @oldcutmarina going to be doing live weigh in again. Haven’t had the time to ask George.

No wonder I haven’t heard from my partner @Wave Runner yet!! I have been trying to get a hold of him. Maybe it is too rough & too wet ??? for this saturday?? :unsure::confused:?;)?:)

No wonder I haven’t heard from my partner @Wave Runner yet!! I have been trying to get a hold of him. Maybe it is too rough & too wet ??? for this saturday?? :unsure::confused:?;)?:)
Sorry so late getting back Erich but I was cutting grass, raking leaves and had the guy here to grind my tree stump today. I just looked at your post just now and I also emailed you about your PM you sent me. :)

The weather for Sat. looks terrible high winds and rain. :(

@Three Bouys winds don't see to want to co-operate for Sat. We may have to use the weather date. @spilliard1 and I have been texting and we will monitor a bit more...stay tuned and keep checking Dotcom.
Thanks for the update @Dotcom I’m sure you and @spilliard1 will make a good and safe decision for everyone?. I’ll be ready for any date to defend our title. I know @stomp doesn’t have an issue doing that ???

Windfinder looks more favourable now on Saturday. Maybe if the front stalls???

Maybe I should pick up a few fatties for the tourney:giggle: ... it might give Team Red Wave a chance if the @Three Bouys crew is buzzed... but that would be against the rules now, wouldn't it?

This is the forecast to which I was referring:
1570650929629.png

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks