What is your absolute must have fishing accessory?

I guess what it really boils down to is there's a very long list of "absolute must have" fishing accessories. ;)
The only person that would disagree with that assessment is what's known as a wife. ?
And also a good fishing partner @Wave Runner for the upcoming LPBAA Fall Pike Classic ;) I am looking forward to partnering up with you again & trophy ? pike’s ON!!o_O?????A992E914-5A2C-4EB4-823F-0AFABB884A82.jpeg

Where you got this idea from??
Love it! I gotta make one for my self :)
Hey it's easy to make your own all you need is these few items.

1. a 20 liter pail (then you don't have to worry about overflow)
2. plastic garbage bag of size
3. borrow a chunk of pool noodle & slice down the middle to fit the rim
4. a roll of toilet paper on some wire and your ready for action ;)

At the end of the day seal up the bag and place in your neighbor's garbage can. ?? ?

Trollmaster Pro2 for my kicker, best money I've ever spent. Saves a ton of messing around which gives me more time to focus on fishing. Far better control and anyone can drive. Kind of funny but I find myself walking around the boat periodically yelling out what's the speed???

Trollmaster Pro2 for my kicker, best money I've ever spent. Saves a ton of messing around which gives me more time to focus on fishing. Far better control and anyone can drive. Kind of funny but I find myself walking around the boat periodically yelling out what's the speed???

Yah that looks like a nice tool, I researched them a bit but they do not make them for larger engines only kickers. Its too bad though...

before anyone points out that Mercury sells a "troll control" add on.. I know they do, unfortunately you can only control the idle from 1000 rpm down... which is pretty much useless unless you are going with the wind :p

If anyone has any other options to control my 115 4 stroke speed with finer increments I am all ears (eyes)!

I have the Merc troll control with my 60, and love it. I use it for fine tuning in that lower RPM range. If I have to go above 1k, I'll manually do it with the throttle.

Hey it's easy to make your own all you need is these few items.

1. a 20 liter pail (then you don't have to worry about overflow)
2. plastic garbage bag of size
3. borrow a chunk of pool noodle & slice down the middle to fit the rim
4. a roll of toilet paper on some wire and your ready for action ;)

At the end of the day seal up the bag and place in your neighbor's garbage can. ?? ?
Hahaha! Good for a boat project! :)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks