Off Topic Poll - Your Preferred Decal Choice

Which design do you like best?

• Design 1 Modern Digital Font Italic (thinned down)

Votes: 26 19.3%
  • Design 2 DS Digital Font Italic

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • Design 3 Digital Mono 7 Font Italic

Votes: 22 16.3%
  • Design 4 Modern Digital Font Bold

Votes: 19 14.1%
  • Option 5 Fail - they all suck

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Design 6 Modern Digital Font Bolder/Italic

Votes: 59 43.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

stomp

Administrator
Staff member
@Wave Runner has been working tirelessly to come up with a design for a 6-8 sticker that might satisfy a majority of the user community. If interested, please vote above for your favourite.
Design1 Modern Digital Font Italic (thinned down)

Design 2 DS Digital Font Italic

Design 3 Digital Mono 7 Font Italic

Design 4 Modern Digital Font Bold

Design 6 Modern Digital Font Bolder/Italic

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of interest in #4 with the modern digital font bold so here's the same only a little bolder 68 on it than #1. I thought because quite a few are voting for the thinned down version maybe the bolder will attract even more who like the bold look of #4. I can't make #3 bolder as it closes the broken gaps. Just a thought while it's still early because It does make a bolder statement without going overboard. What do you think @stomp should it be added to the list as a 5th option?

Modern Digital Font Bolder/Italic

Last edited:
There seems to be a lot of interest in #4 with the modern digital font bold so here's the same only a little bolder 68 on it than #1. I thought because quite a few are voting for the thinned down version maybe the bolder will attract even more who like #1. I can't make #3 bolder as it closes the broken gaps. Just a thought while it's still early because It does make a bolder statement without going overboard. What do you think @stomp should it be added to the list as a 5th option?

Added the 5th design as choice. Voters should be able to change their votes if desired.

Voted and I hope these will be made durable to withstand the elements..........I would rather pay more for something good. The vinyl name on my boat looks as good as the day I stuck it on 10 yrs ago.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks