Fishing Report Bluff Bar Pike Oct 21

Nice day... a little chop on the Bay side of Long Point... lake side likely rolling 7 pike caught and released... still looking for Nessie
20171021_110033.jpg

Last edited:
Keep up the good work guys. Checked the forecast and decided to get the boat ready to put into winter storage. Typically aim for October 31st but it seems too early this year. Still enjoy seeing how others are doing.
Enjoy your photographs Jim, really sharp, clear and well framed.

Yeah @Three Bouys as Arnie said your photos are always really sharp, clear and well framed.
Without question always the best photos posted on here, what kind of camera do you use?
Also I might add the avatar photo of @stomp clearly was not taken by you. :LOL:

Great fishing guys and fantastic photos. (y)

Last edited:
Yeah @Three Bouys as Arnie said your photos are always really sharp, clear and well framed.
Without question always the best photos posted on here, what kind of camera do you use?
Also I might add the avatar photo of @stomp clearly was not taken by you. :LOL:

Great fishing guys and fantastic photos. (y)
Thanks @Wave Runner and @Duck Soup hate to tell you guys, but all pictures are taken with our phones. Today's pictures are from @stomp phone

It's more about the skill of the guys who are snapping the pix:snaphappy::D

Samsung Galaxy S7 with out of the box camera settings...
Thanks @stomp, that's incredible those shots came from a phone, wow $$$$! That's a crystal clear shot of you holding the pike I might add.
With photo quality like that what are you waiting for... a 50" ski before replacing that unrecognizable avatar? :D

With photo quality like that what are you waiting for... a 50" ski before replacing that unrecognizable avatar?
That or a 17 lb. Long Point northern. The avatar is me holding a 16# Bluff pike. The guy who took the photo died, but he suffered much abuse about his camera work before his death. Wish he were still around to take a better avatar photo... sun at your back helps.

I agree with ya @stomp ...my samsung S7 takes excellent pictures, just wondered what program you use to save your pictures too. I have an older Acer lap top with Windows 7 home premium..I had to use the windows live photo gallery to save my pictures too ...yuk..just wondered how you save your pictures.

I really like my cannon power shot digital for excellent pictures...and the lithium battery fully charged has plenty of reserve until the next the charge...

don't forget the LSC musky...somebody said there waiting for ya:)

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks