Youth hunting day

tailfeathers

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Stewardship Elgin is again putting on a free youth pheasant hunt. If it is not filled with youth apprentice hunters it will be opened up to apprentice adults who are first time hunters. It's a great learning experience for the youth who come participate as they learn judging of distance ,safety ,shooting and ethics and they get to hunt behind some great hunting dogs. Here's the poster.20170921_200305.jpg 20170921_200305.jpg

Attachments

• 20170921_200109.jpg
    20170921_200109.jpg
    154.1 KB · Views: 21
Elgin stewardsip now has a web address that you can download an application from www elginstewardshipcouncil.com .Check it out.

Fantastic, thanks Tom! It is my understanding that they have plenty of spots for youth hunters. Get the word out for this FREE opportunity. I hope to be there.

The youth hunt happens this Saturday! We still have a few openings. Register asap. It's a great opportunity for youth in a controlled hunt with dogs. Applications are available on line at stewardship elgin. Youth will need a mentor ie parent or grandparent.

Hey it's time again for the 2018 youth pheasant hunt. Date is December 1st same place and contact as above on this thread. It's free and a good mentored experience.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks