WFN video contest NEW MONTH

SRT8

Hey guys and gals I entered a contest on WFN have a look it's a cool video of some big Lake Erie steel head jumping the waterfalls you can vote every 12 hours if you like it's for a $500 gift cert just so you know it's going to a new fish finder if I win LOL I'm way behind in votes so not likely anyways thanks for lookin .

http://www.wfn.tv/mafv/view.php?entry=206

This contest is a monthly contest so please keep voting everyone's back to zero as of 1/1/11 thanks for the support.

And don't ask were it is either LOL

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Please keep on voting for SRT8. I'm sure he'll share the $500 with us :D.

Hey thanks Stomp I don't know about sharing but I will def give a demonstration of the new elite 5 DSI that I will be putting the $$$ towards You can vote every 12 hours and thanks very much to everyone that has and will vote for me I think they might even put the winner on TV :D

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Hey guys Please keep voting I don't have much of a chance to win it (over 800 votes behind 1st) but I can stay in the top ten and maybe get on TV for a few minutes

Shawnsavitar_psd-1-1.jpg

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks