Off Topic Wellcraft update

Three Bouys

R.O.C. (Radio Operator's Certificate)
Who said retirement is relaxing. Been busy this past week upgrading the boat. All of the 2 Raytheon systems have been removed and trashed them.

I’ve installed a new Lowrance HDS-12 Gen3 with 3D and a Lowrance Autopilot system. Also have 8 new Cannon rod holders and on order are two 4’ Bert’s tracks.
It’s been quite the experience mounting all the components and neatly storing all cable connection and adding a new power supply terminal block.
Here it is sitting in the shop
B7F4A422-FA2C-4ED2-A987-ADCDC3F7EE25.jpeg

Before anything was done

73004A2B-FFE0-42E3-A30B-DDCB2933950E.jpeg

Radio has been moved and unit installed

FC51A71B-3DA9-469F-9ED9-98174D2F54A6.jpeg

All the electronics and autopilot installed

F4935E16-773A-4096-9CB2-3CCDE4D4A7FA.jpeg

wish i had a shop like that to do mine ive been updating everthing on mine to new motor 135ho etech motor new seats new hydc steering all new wiring livewell update and a new hummingbird helix 9 di mega but can only do it on the mild days lol but almost done

Attachments

• DSC_0289.JPG
    DSC_0289.JPG
    2.4 MB · Views: 104
  • DSC_0281.JPG
    DSC_0281.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 103
  • DSC_0308.JPG
    DSC_0308.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 98
  • DSC_0310.JPG
    DSC_0310.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
wish i had a shop like that to do mine ive been updating everthing on mine to new motor 135ho etech motor new seats new hydc steering all new wiring livewell update and a new hummingbird helix 9 di mega but can only do it on the mild days lol but almost done
@highhopes I got lucky on the use of this shop. It holds a zoom boom loader, a big John Deer tractor, skid steer and room enough to put 2 trucks in there also. It belongs to my son’s girl friend chicken farm.
Yours is looking pretty good, I like the color combo of the seats and motor. Your kicker mount, is that home made if so nice job building that. What model of Center Console do have???

Yeah I had to make it when I first got the boat there was no where to mount the kicker the boat is a 18ft cc luguna lol dieing to try the motor out has not been it the water yet

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks