Weekend weatherb out look

wally hunter

I have checked all the usual sites & it is a bit of a contradiction for each day this weekend. Im hoping to get on the water a minimum 2 times but would be even happier with all 3 days!! What do you guys think? & no Im not looking for reports just want some honest opinions. I will be in a 20ft smokercraft so Im not looking for a flat lake.

Looking at this weekend's weather and comparing it to last week on sunday........if I had the chance to be out on the lake I'd go for it! I was out last sunday and it was a rocky ride! I had 6 out of 9 bites to the boat but was only able to bring 2 walleye in! To my defense I was buy myself! LOL

Thanks for your in put guys. Im hoping to get out all 3 days! Summer is winding down & we need to take advantage ! Weather in the morning until early afternoon looks good for all 3.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks