Wanted non toxicity 16 gauge shells

paddle maker

Looking for a box or two of bismuth or tougnston in 16. I don't want a whole flat as I only use the old double once or twice a year. Does anyone know where to buy it by the box so I'm not putting out more than the gun is worth for shells?

Looking for a box or two of bismuth or tougnston in 16. I don't want a whole flat as I only use the old double once or twice a year. Does anyone know where to buy it by the box so I'm not putting out more than the gun is worth for shells?
Was just asking about the 12 gauge tungstun matrix at Triggers and the response was they don't keep it in stock as most people won't pay the price so it sits there . Could try putting an ad up on gunnutz , but I imagine it will get bought up fast if someone posts at a reasonable price . Just posted something for the same in 12 gauge a minute ago . Spoke to a couple people about buying their 16 gauge guns and if there is ammo , they usually package it with the gun if asked , but won't separate the 2 . Makes sense though . Costs enough for the ammo , so if you're stuck with the gun ,why get rid of the ammo . Yet it's funny , just saw an old wingmaster go for near new prices at an auction and it was an old fixed full and called about a model 12 the guy had at a show about 3 weeks ago .... GONE !!!!! For guns that aren't supposedly that popular accept the uplanders , sure hard to chase anything good down . Even tried a line on an old 311 , but now I guess they are getting noticed a lot more . Guy told me about one for $350 , that he turned down and next I know he's trying to sell it to me for $475 and it wasn't pretty . Had that one listed for $575 . And they want in the $20's a box for what ever new stuff you can find . Almost as bad as the .410 and 28 loads . Anyway , if you do here of something and need help with the costs ( I mean REASONABLY PRICED ) on a few boxes , I might buy a few in case I get a handle on a 16 . Wish I would a bought that model 12 .

The gun shop in Tillsonburg has ordered it for people. They'll order just a box or 2 if that's what you want. It' only takes a few days to a week for it to come it. TC

Hey Paddle Maker I am looking for a Punt paddle also I have 16 gauge steel if interested. PM me details for punt paddle and price and options

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks