Walleye in Burwell Still?

Dillon

It was an awesome summer in Burwell for Walleye this summer. I have not been down for about 6 weeks. I was thinking about trying for one last outing this Sunday (weather permitting and I don't care about the cold). Just wondering if they would still be in the area and at what depth?

Thanks in advance for your thoughts.

After all the wind and cold water temps now they flocked off ..perch are on the feed 50 +ft water going outta bruce monday then calling it a season !!

Y don’t u go blaze ur own trail and let everybody know how u do ?? Repost on what depth what speed .. gps coordinates when u hit the big school.. oh ya lure selection.. spoon .. bodybaits..colours ..and how u hold ur toungue when u reel them in

Change of plans sunday is the last day light winds 56 ft salties and warm cloths ..hardcore is my new nickname..post pics tmm ..keep yr stick on the ice boys !!

Look at that lake .Well done Bouk49rs i love it when nay sayers get their justice.Those pictures say thousands of words.Thanks for posting them.

My tongue was licking my lips as i was hauling jumbos in none stop ..Vacation day tmm .Heading out one last time for sure !!!

Ok ill be on 68 ..perchmaster ..57 ft ..a little west of bruce ..be the only boat out there except for tugs lol ..honker haven has minnows in bruce soo ya going too be good !!

Tempted to call in sick, got a freezer full of salties and I'm itching to get out. Good luck tomorrow (y)

Good luck to all. I wish I could be able to do it also. I see those big perch posts and my jaw keeps getting displaced from dropping. Nice to see people still active and fishing. Please be safe.

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks