Urban Trapper's

can't miss

Everybody and their brother now has live catch traps, thanks China and Peta. But just want you to understand, bringing your un-wanted out here to the rural, isn't createing alot of Disney moments.
I live in a very rural space, have since dinosaurs? I know critter's.
Town raccoons, skunks or possums, aren't accepted by the local critter population, they are either killed by their own, or driven out by the already overpopulated rural critter's.
They end up at the barque, dogs bowl or back deck, and I take care of them? Guess it's no big thing here, but the beef lot down the road, or horse farm back of here, hate these drop offs? A sick animal could cost them million's.
Those that think there is no difference between Disney releases and local population, need to live here for awhile??
End of rant! You trap em, you deal with them!

I live in "Town" and have to deal with them spring and fall. The Skunk that almost sprayed my dog is still at 'large'. This pos was eating my Red Bud tree two nights in a row. He went swimming but had a tuff time staying 'afloat'.
johnSAM_2114.JPG

My mother is one of those insane crazy cat ladies. I've explained that just apaying/ neuturing and releasing is still killing our song bird population..

They don't get it.

Everytime cats come up I say why are you wasting money on kittens that can be solved with a bucket?

It's because people are too soft.

Too afraid they might hurt the pests feelings.

If they don't see it die it didn't happen right?

"Tree Rat's" are the next Problem. Someone is feeding them peanuts my end of the city.:mad:

Back
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Advertising is what keeps Channel 6-8 on the air. To this end, please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker. If you would prefer an ad-free experience, but would still like to help support site operations, please consider making a donation.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks